Yours

Liam walked slowly down the aisle on his fathers arm, staring at the beauty waiting for him.

Zayns chocolate brown eyes sparkled with love just as Liams did. Liam's smile wouldn't go away when he knew he was marrying this man, he was going to be his and only his, forever.

He reached Zayn, finally, and his dad placed his hand into Zayns.

The ceremony passed dreamily, too quickly, and they both said their vows and the famous words 'I do' with tears of happiness in their eyes.

They kissed when told to do so, and they blocked everything out except the other. It was just them, and neither wanted to disconnect their lips, but reluctantly, they did and settled for looking through their love glazed eyes at each other.

During the reception, they never let go of the others hand while various family members and friends hugged and congratulated them both.

They finally got into the car waiting for them to take them to their honeymoon after escaping crying parents and people tossing rice. The newly weds cuddled as best they could without unbuckling the restraining seat belts.

"We're married." Liam whispers, still not quite believing it. Because he's Zayns. Officially. Legally. And that's all he's really wanted ever since they started dating as freshman and it's almost too good to be true.

"Your mine." Zayn confirms just as quietly, as if he's read Liam's thoughts. "And I'm yours."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Impossible."

"I don't think so."

They say it smoothly, knowing each other's next words, because it's something they say everyday. Have for years. It's clichè, and they know it, but they've always been one for clichè romances. When Zayn proposed, he spread rose petals all over the house before Liam came home and waited for him on one knee in the bedroom. Their whole relationship- now marriage- is based on clichè.

***

Liam and Zayn stumble into their beach house on a secluded beach, exhausted from a long plane ride, and dragging their luggage. They put their luggage down in what looks to be the living room and look at each other sleepily, which soon morphs to excitement.

They were alone. They were married. Those two facts hit both with double the force as the first time. It didn't seem real, like when summer finally comes and it still feels exactly the same until a week or so after.

Neither have said much since the car, preferring to bask in the giddiness of being with the other. It feels like it's fake. Like if they spoke above a whisper, or at all, the dream they were living will shatter.

"I love you." Liam whispered again, because to him, he felt as if today he needed to remind Zayn of his love more than ever. Which made no sense, but Zayn didn't mind so Liam said it as much as he wanted.

"Love you more." Zayn murmured lowly, silently walking over to Liam and embracing him. He nuzzled his face in his neck and lightly nipped at the skin there. He heard the way Liam's breath hitched in his throat and the way his voice wavered as he continued.

"I-Impossible." Liam stuttered as he dropped his head on Zayns shoulder.

"I don't think so." Zayn whispered as he began to suck at his neck.

Zayn trailed kisses up his neck to his jaw and finally kissed his lips softly. Moving his lips slowly in a loving kiss, he traced the muscles on Liam's back while he felt hands grip his chair tightly.