We're not going to be eating..

Louis leads Harry to the table with a crisp cloth thrown over it in the back of the cozy restaurant, pulling out a chair and letting Harry sit before taking his own seat. A waiter arrives with two glasses of water, setting one in front of each of them and handing them menus before he's off, going to take care of other customers Harry would assume.

Harry opens the oddly folded menu, scanning it for anything not too overpriced.

"How about we just get an appetizers for now and then go from there?" Louis suggests, knowing that the majority of what they'll be doing here will, in fact, not be eating.

"Okay. Oo, this smoked mozzarella dip thing sounds good."

"S'that what you wanna get, then?" Louis asks, ready to call the waiter over. Harry nods, and somehow Louis gets the waiters attention. They order the dip and Louis, very intentionally, knocks his napkin-wrapped utensils to the floor while the waiter is still walking away. He smiles devilishly at Harry, who's smiling confusedly.

"Whoops."

Harry, still confused, watches as Louis makes sure nobody's watching before he ducks under the table cloth, and for one crazy second, Harry thinks Louis is going to be the little shit he is and suck his cock right there. He dismisses that thought quickly, thinking that Louis would've at least told him if he was going to, but then there are hands on both of his upper thighs.

Harry tenses, trying to not let his face show anything. There's not many people in the restaurant, and the closest occupied table is about twenty feet away. That makes Harry feel a little bit better, but the waiter will come back any minute now with the appetizer, and at this rate, his heart might beat out of his chest.

Under the table, Louis' hand migrates from his thigh and dances over Harry's cock again and again, and every time he crosses over it his touch gets firmer, coaxing Harry into full hardness. When he's satisfied, he undoes Harry's trousers and pulls his cock out, feeling his thighs tense and hearing his heavy exhale.

Harry runs a hand through his hair when Louis starts flicking his tongue at the base, digging his nails into his scalp to help him focus because he sees the waiter approaching with the bowl and a platter of French bread slices. Harry moves a couple things on the table to make room for the food, thanking the waiter with a shaky smile when he puts it down. Thankfully he doesn't ask where Louis has gone before he leaves.

Louis suddenly stops kitten licking and takes half of Harry into his mouth, forcing Harry to cover up his gasp with a cough. Louis' moving his tongue in little circles on the underside of the head and he's gradually lowering, two thirds of Harry cock in his mouth and Harry is having trouble hiding the fact that he can't breathe.

Thinking that people will find it odd that he's not eating, Harry reaches for a piece of the bread and dips it into the cheese taking a slow bite and using the bread to muffle a whimper when Louis pulls off, promptly dropping and taking all of Harry down his throat. Harry very nearly chokes on his bread. He takes a quick sip of water, not trusting Louis to keep the surprises at bay long enough for him to take a proper drink. And by the time he's set his glass down, Louis is bobbing his head quickly, massaging his balls through the material of his trousers, which might not be the best feeling, but he knows it'll still get Harry off. Wanting to have at least some control over what Louis does, Harry slips a hand under the cloth to grip his hair and keep him down for about ten seconds, knowing Louis could handle it. Harry loosens his hold and Louis lifts his head just enough to breathe easily and moves his tongue fast, just under Harry's head.

Harry is very near the edge, just being in public is making this so much better than a regular blowie, the fact that he can't show anything on his face or in his actions is causing the pleasure to spike in an unfair cycle.

Louis is bobbing his head again, adding his hand into the mix and fisting at the base while his tongue flicks at Harry's slit every time his head lifts. He gets a good rhythm going, pushing Harry closer and closer to his orgasm only to pull off right when he was going to come. Harry slid his hips closer to the edge of the chair to get his cock in contact with Louis' mouth again. It only succeeded in tapping Louis' lips with the head, but Louis knows what he wants and starts licking all over Harry's cock, from base to tip, tip to base on the other side, all around the head little tiny licks all over.

It's not much, but Harry was very close to coming before Louis so rudely ripped it away from him and this sends him into euphoria right there in a restaurant, Louis taking the tip into his mouth to catch Harry's load.

Harry props his head up on the table with a fist and his hair hides the ecstasy he cannot hide on his face. Louis lets the cock fall out of his mouth, waiting for it to go a little more flaccid before tucking it back into Harry's trousers. He pops back out from under the cloth and into his chair with a cheeky smile on his face, but Harry's eyes are wide and he's tapping the corner of his lips frantically. Louis' confused until Harry exaggeratedly wipes his mouth.

Oh. He's got come on his mouth. His eyes widen and he's got to stifle a laugh as he wipes it off with a finger, licking it off. They look at each other for a moment, their smiles growing until they burst into a fit of laughter, earning a few glances from other people. Harry might actually burst into flames, he's blushing so hard. God, Louis' such a cheeky bastard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) I can't do endings lmao