Chapter:12

"Baby girl." I groaned rolling over. "Angel." "Go away let me sleep." I told them. "We let you sleep in as much as we could. Annie and James will start getting suspicious if you don't make an appearance in the next five minutes." Kent said. I lifted my head glaring at him. "That's not a pretty look baby." He said. "Well someone kept me up past three in the morning wanting to watch movies and talk my ear off." I said.

He chuckled. I threw a pillow at him then got up on the side Eli was on. I found a pair of socks, pulling them on against the dresser before going to the closet and get a pair of jeans then back to the dresser putting a bra on and finally, a shirt for the day.

I grabbed a hoodie, that I'm pretty sure is one of theirs', then went downstairs. "Someone looks tired." Annie said as I came into the kitchen. "Yeah." I muttered. She's finally caught on that it's not just the one that I'm dating, it's both. At first she was weary about how it would work, then saw how they were treating me and taking turns. She gave the same warning James did.

'Only let one go with you into town each time, no doubling.' I grabbed something to eat then went to the barn to get started on office work. The gate alarm went off saying someone was there. I checked the video feed seeing another one of my exes at the gate.

I ignored it and continued to the barn. When I got there I opened the barn up letting the horses out to graze. I then went into the office to get some paperwork done. As I was checking my email a loud bang hit my window. I looked behind me seeing my ex at the window. I nearly jumped pushing the red button on my phone. Before I could look again he was already on the ground behind held down by one of the twins.

A few seconds later I could see James walking down from the house. He didn't look very happy. Let's just say he sees me as a daughter and leave it at that. He said something to the twin before the twin let him go. James said something else before the twin nodded and walked off. A few seconds later the office door opened, slammed shut as the twin came over to me.

He picked me up and put me on his lap holding me to his chest. He buried his head in my shoulder. I kept my head on his chest. He finally sighed in contentment. "I don't want to lose my temper in front of you angel." Eli said. I wrapped my arms around him. I moved to straddle his lap. I kissed him holding his head in place.

He groaned pulling my hips closer to his own. I pulled back. "The office door is always open during the day for either you or Kent to just come in to cool off." I said. He kissed me. "Thank you angel." He said resting his forehead against mine. I kissed him again. He kissed me back twice.

The door opened and closed. My shoulders were massaged. I know Eli's hands are on my butt. Another set of lips kissed behind my ear. I pulled back from Eli. My head met something else. Fingers combed through my short hair. The third time he got a light handful of my hair gently tugging on it to have me tilt my head back. My eyes met Kent's.

Eli's hands moved towards my front. I tried not to jump. He stopped, moving his hands back. I closed my eyes as Kent released my hair combing his fingers through it. Eli kissed on my neck. I could feel something bulging behind my head. They had me trapped between them. "What would you do if we pulled your jeans down and made you come for us?" Eli asked me. I clenched and unclenched my abdominal muscles as he said it.

"I think she would love it." Kent said. I opened my eyes seeing the hunger in Kent's eyes. He held my head in place as Eli unbuttoned my jeans. He unzipped my jeans slipping one of his hands down the front. Kent kept running his fingers through my hair while Eli moved my underwear down. He fingered me while Kent started tracing my neck, every dip and curve.

"Just once for us baby." I closed my eyes sighing and completely relaxing into them. "That's our girl." Eli said as he kissed at my neck. I sighed loving it.