Chapter:13

Christmas and New Year came and went. I got the twins a new pair of boots for Christmas. At first I had them look through the boots on a website before Kent brought up that they didn't know their boot sizes. "Do you two wear the same size boots or different sizes?" I asked. They both looked at me like 'did you need to ask that question?'

They do wear different boot sizes. I looked over the selection and found two different colored boots in their respective sizes and got them. I can definitely tell who is who when they come up behind me trying to scare me. I asked them what their favorite colors were and got them some halters and leads in those colors.

Right now, I'm at Tractor Supply in the next town over because the feed store went out of business

Right now, I'm at Tractor Supply in the next town over because the feed store went out of business. I bought all the horse feed I needed and cattle feed. I'm going through the saddle blankets looking for their specific colors. I found the closest color to them. I then found myself a new one and went to check out. I paid for the feed and the saddle blankets.

Then led the way out to my truck. I put the tailgate down letting them load the feed. I stuck the saddle blankets in the backseat as they finished. I had one of their hoodies on to keep me warm in the late January weather. I thanked the guys before getting in and going home. I had the twins unload the feed while I reached into the backseat.

I pulled out all three saddle blankets taking them to the tack room. One of them caught me carrying them in. I hung them up next to their saddles and put mine with my saddle. I was grabbed from behind getting a kiss on my cheek. "What did you buy today?" Eli asked from behind.

"The saddle pads were looking a bit rough and ragged so I got some new ones." I told him. "Does it matter who's is who's?" He asked. "They are the right colors aren't they?" I asked. He chuckled. "You know they are." He said kissing me again. He released me following me out of the tack room. "Your turn to get the last of the feed Eli." Kent told him. Eli kissed my temple as they swapped out.

Kent pulled me to him kissing me. "What did you get?" He asked. "Saddle blankets." I told him. He kissed my cheek as he stood behind me. He kept his hands around my waist pulling me back against his hips. I could tell he was using me to hide something.

"Your not getting it." I told him. He ground his hips into my backside. When they both were done, I could tell Kent wanted to sneak away with me. Eli glared at him. I had things I needed to do in the office. I gave Eli a look saying I needed to go to the office. "I know the place for it." Eli said. He started walking towards the office.

Kent let me walk, following Eli. They waited for me to finish everything up before they both started loving on me. Supper was like it was every night then that night, we went to bed like every night. Every day life. The only time it's different is if I want to go to an auction, I go to get feed, or when the twins want to take me on a picnic date out in the middle of a pasture.

It's a nice life to live.