Chapter 8: Kamski

Nov 9th, 2038

You were sitting on the hood of Hank's car while he paces along the snowy grounds in front of a building, talking on the phone. Connor opens his eyes then he opens the door to get out of the car. 

Hank ends the call and puts his phone in his pocket as Connor asks. "Is everything ok, Lieutenant?" Hank looks over at Connor then said. "Chris was on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants...he said he was saved by Markus himself..." Hank said and you perked up and smile.

"Is Chris ok?" Connor asked. Hank nods and said. "Yeah, he's in shock but....he's alive..." he looks around then towards the building. "What the hell..." he mutters and you jump off of the hood and start to lead the two towards the building. 

"Kamski left CyberLife ten years ago...Why do you wanna meet him?" Connor asked, looking between you two. "He created the first android to pass the Turing test. And he's the founder of CyberLife. Anybody can tell us about deviants, it's him..." you replied as you three walk up to the door.

You reach for the doorbell and pressed the button. "You speak like you know him." Connor remarks and you smirk at this. "I should....he's my cousin." You said as you go to push the doorbell again but the door finally opens, revealing a very beautiful blonde female android.

"Hello, Chloe...We're here to see Elijah." You said to her. "Please, come in." Chloe said as she smiles and opens the door wider for you three to enter. "Okay..." Hank mutters as the three of you enter the large room with some statues and some large paintings, including a large picture of Kamski himself.

Chloe shuts the door then said. "I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please, make yourself comfortable." Then she walks over to the door at the end of the room on the right and disappeared.

Hank walks over to a chair and sits down. You go over to the second chair and sit in it while Connor looks around the room. "Nice girl..." Hank remarks. "She is..." you replied as Connor looks at the large picture of Kamski.

"Guess androids haven't been a bad thing for everybody..." Hank said and you look over at Connor. "You're about to meet your maker, Connor. How does it feel?" You asked, curiously. "Kamski is one of the great geniuses of the 21st century. It'll be interesting to meet him in person." Connor replies as he goes over to the picture on the right and saw Kamski standing next to a woman....a woman who looked very familiar.

Connor scans it and it confirmed who the woman was. "Amanda." He whispers as he sees that Amanda actually died back in 2027.
"Sometimes I wish I could meet my creator face to face...I'd have a couple of things I'd wanna tell him..." Hank said, sadly, as Connor walks back over and stands next to you.

Few more moments go by and the door opens and Chloe walks out. "Elijah will see you now." She said and you and Hank stand up. Then the three of you follow her into the room which was basically he's pool room.

Kamski and two other female androids were in the pool when you three walk in. "Well, well, well....if it isn't my favorite cousin! What a pleasant surprise!" Kamski said as you, Hank and Connor walk up towards the end of the pool. "Elijah, we need to talk." You said, folding your arms across your chest. "Straight to business, this time..." Kamski chuckles. "Just a moment, please."
Then he pushes himself forward in the pool and swims across the water then swims over to the ladder.
He climbs up the ladder while Chloe brings him a robe. You, Hank and Connor walk over to the other side of the pool, facing the large windows. Kamski walks in front of the window and puts his hair up in a ponytail then turns to face you three. "This is Lieutenant Anderson and Connor." You introduce to Kamski, who noticed that Connor was standing pretty close to you.