Pill 1

Sigh.

It was all you could do to get Charlie's attention. He came by as Natalia went to pick up her boyfriend and some food.

You sighed again but this time aggressively. Charlie was on his phone texting people or whatever. Once again you sighed but louder. Finally Charlie sighed in annoyance and looked up from his phone then to you.

"What?" He asked

You gave him a fake smile and noticed he picked up his flask which was filled with alcohol.

"I'm hungry." You mumbled still eyeing the flask as he opened it and put it to his lips.

The liquid dripped down on the corner of his lips. Unknowingly you licked your own lips.

This was the crazy side of you. You loved these small things that you noticed. Alcohol, cigarettes, and just being crazy.

You havent took your pill yet and it has been two hours and a half. Doctors always told you to take it every hour.

But you forgot.

Charlie stood up and put the flask down on the coffee table. You were both in the living room in your sister's small apartment. Then you watched him walk into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" He question with a small sigh.

You got up and went to the fridge opening it and seeing completely nothing but soda.

Pursing your lips and rolling your eyes, you closed the door and shrugged.

"We will just wait for Natalia to come back." You smiled

He nodded and checked his phone. Then he looked up at you. You walked over to the couch and there was the flask on the coffee table.

He noticed and knew what you wanted. Then he walked over to the coffee table and grabbed the flask before you could and stuffed it into his jacket pocket.

"Y/n?"

You growled a bit and looked up at him.

"Did you take your pill yet?"

You rolled your eyes and shook your head no.

"Go take it."

You dragged yourself off the couch and groaned in annoyance. You hated it. Taking those stupid pills to contain your insane side.

You went upstairs into your room and opened the drawers. You grabbed the bottle and followed the instructions that they labeled on the bottle.

The bottles they gave you were weird. You missed the old bottles which was just pushing the cap down and twisting but this one was weird.

You did all sorts of twisting and turnings and it still wouldn't budge. The more you concentrated on it the more it made you angry.

You knew your insane side was slowly coming out. Just thinking about it made you scared.

"Ugh! Stupid bottle!" You shouted and threw it at the window.