pill 6.

"Our daughter is fucking insane!"

"And she has pills to contain it! We are not throwing her out."

"I want her out of this house! She stabbed my leg with your sewing needles!"

"That's because you raped her! You fucking raped my little girl!!"

~

"Y/n...it's been a few hours...you need to take your pills." Finn mumbled.

"We should visit my parents!" You smiled but that smile was a different smile.

"What? Why?" Finn questioned.

"Just 'cause." You replied heading towards the school front doors.

Adrenaline flooded through your veins. You could feel it. Before your hand touched the doors, someone stood in front of you. It was Finn. Of course it was.

"Excuse me, Finn." She smiled.

"No."

"No...?"

"No. I'm not letting you ditch school or leave the school without your pills. We need to call Natalia." Finn said while taking out his phone from his pocket.

"Are you just gonna let this boy take control of you?"

It was back. The voice. That evil little demon inside of you. Then it was like you were in a dark place. It seemed cold and pitch black. Your mind. You were in your mind.

"Maybe he's right..." You replied back fidgeting with your fingers.

"Screw right! I know you, Y/n. You want revenge. You want your parents to suffer for the things they did to you...especially your father...right? He raped you for god sakes!"

"...."

"His cold finger tips trailing down your body while you squirmed underneath him. That fucked up look on his face as he stared down at you. Remember how hard he hit you when you wouldn't stop moving around?"

"Stop..."

"Remember how he pulled down your pants so desperately trying to get inside you?"

"Please...stop."

"Remember what he said to you when he finished...?"

"N-No...stop..."

"He said.....'Now get on your fucking knees and beg daddy to fuck you so hard-"

"STOP!"

It was quiet. You noticed how you were on the floor with your hands covering your ears. Your hair in your face blocking the view. Tears stained your cheeks and then everything hits you right in the face.

Finn was on the floor with you and held you closely to him. Both of you were on the floor. He rocked you back and forth as he shushed you. His hands wrapped around you and you felt safe.