pill 23.

[play the song when you see 'and cue the music' ;) ]

"Y/n! I heard the news and ran as fast as i could." Finn shouts and barges through the door. He's breathing heavily and hugs you.
You grab his hand and lead him into the bathroom.

"Hey! Get back here!" Natalia shouts. Joe stops her with his arm.

"They're gonna do it. Leave them be." Joe says.

"THEYRE KIDS!" Natalia shouts.

"What are you doing?" Finn asks and watches as you open the door to your closet. You pull out the suitcase and the bag.

"I'm running away."

Finn looks at you and you could see his heart shatter. It broke yours too but you knew you had to.

"Where are you going to go?"

"I'm not sure."

"What about transportation?"

"I'll hop trains."

"And money?"

"Hades' suitcase."

Finn sits on the bed as he looks at the floor. You sit beside him and lean your head against his shoulder. This was nice. You and your loverboy just sitting while everything else falls.

"Well...what about me..?" He asks and looks at you. You look at him and grabs his hand.

"I'm sorry..."

"No, Y/n. I can go with you."

"No you can't. They're already on their way and I know it. Within a minute they'll be busting through the door." You chuckle. You caresses his cheek as you try not cry.

"Please.."

You pull him into a kiss. This was it. This was the end. No more nice and caring Y/n. No more popular Y/n that everyone liked. No more hiding your true side.

You get up and grab the suitcase with your bag on your shoulders and walk to your window.

"Hey, Finn?" You say and turn back around. Finn looks at you but doesn't say anything.

"Tell them it was all me. Charlie didn't help clean up, you guys didn't cut them up, it all me and those clothes in there are mines."

"Better get into the living room before they find you in here." You smile.

You then start to climb down the stairs and hear the sirens. You quickly step down before running down the alleyway.

Finn on the other hand quickly left your room and everyone noticed how gloomy he looked. "Where is she?" Charlie asks.

Just then the cops come into house busting down the door. They search the house and everyone starts to panic. Finn stands there letting the cops walk around the house and they eventually go into the room. They come out a few seconds later.