pill 9.

"This thing in me...is it really me?"

___

The next morning was pretty awkward to say the least. Everyone was in the living room eating some breakfast. You and Finn were glancing at each other then would blush before looking away.

"So...Y/n, did you sleep well?" Millie asked and gave you this look. You raised your eyebrows.

"What?"

"Sleep. Did you have a goodnight sleep?" Millie asks as she smirks at you.

"Well actually, I didn't get that much sleep last night because-"

"Because you were making out with Finn." Noah interrupts making everyone gasp and look shocked. You choked and looked at Noah who was smirking at you.

"Hold up! You were making out with Finn? In your room? The two of you? Alone?!" Natalia questioned as she stormed out from the kitchen.

"Fuck you, Noah..." You muttered receiving a giggle from the group. You turned to Natalia and shook your head.

"Not alone...everyone was there. I didn't know they were awake though." You replied and wanted to bury your head into the couch. This was embarrassing for you.

"Yeah. We thought you were gonna do the nasty but nope." Jack laughed. You groaned before you felt your face turn red. You then put your face in your hands.

"Finn is a nice boy. I trust him with you. It's not like he has the guts to do the dirty with you." Natalia chuckled.

"I-I'm right here, you know..." Finn awkwardly says.

"Okay no more!" You shouted. Everyone went quiet before they all let out laughter. You and Finn looked at each other seeing each other turn red before the both of you turned the other way.

"Oh hey, do you think you can go to the grocery store and get us more food?" Natalia asks and looks at you. You sigh before getting up and nodding. She hands you a paper and her card. It was a list of foods you needed to get.

"Get that food only! No junk food." Natalia demands. You nod once again before going to your room to get your jacket and shoes. Finn followed you and stood in the doorway with his head down and his hands in front of him. He looked like one of those shy boys who are too scared to ask their parents for something. You had to admit, it was cute.

"Yes?" You asked and looked at him while
putting on your shoes.

"So...grocery shopping, huh?" Finn mumbles. Y/n let's out a chuckle before she gets up and nods.

"Yeah...let me just take my pills then we'll go." Y/n smiles. Finns nods before leaving the room. Y/n walked to her restroom to see her pills on the counter. She looked at the mirror which brought flashbacks to that night. She grabbed the pill bottle and went to open it it.

"Awe it's cute that you made out with your bestfriend last night...hm..i wonder if it was sincere.."

Y/n looks up to see herself in the mirror staring back at her but was doing its own thing. It was another hallucination. Y/n knew this and let out a low growl.

"Shut up. You're not real. You're just my imagination-"

"Sweet heart...I'm no imagination or hallucination...I'm you. You can never get rid of me-"

"Fuck you."

With just those words she left the restroom and walked out with her pill bottle in hand as she clutched it. Her heart was beating and blood boiled inside her. Then she smacks herself in the face before shaking her head repeating the same words over and over.

"It's not real."

"Hey, Y/n?" Wyatt asks and peaks his head through the door. Y/n quickly looks up and smiles.

"Yeah?"

"We're ready to go." He smiles. Y/n quickly nods before she puts the pill bottle in her jacket pocket and leaves, completely forgetting to take her pill.