pill 8

"Shut up, you freak!"

"Don't call me that."

"Or what? Huh? You gonna kill me?"

"I wouldn't mind shutting your little dirty mouth up. So maybe."

~

It was late and city lights shined into your window. It was around three in the morning and you couldn't sleep. At one point you did but it was only for ten minutes before waking up again. So now you sat at the edge of your bed.

Soon enough you noticed your friends that were all over the floor. It was a small room but they somehow managed to fit in that small space. The city lights illumated their peaceful sleeping faces. You could hear snores and some of the guys sprawled out next to each other basically cuddling while the girls were back to back and sleeping peacefully. You chuckled at the difference before turning to your side before you hit something.

You gasped and looked to see Finn right next to you. You thought he was on the floor. He begin to move around due to the hit and you tensed up.

"Y/n?" He questioned with this raspy, sleepy voice that made you weak to the knees.

"Holy shit that was cute." You thought before you patted his soft curly head.

"S-Sorry, Finn. I didn't mean to hit you." You whispered not wanting to wake up the rest of your friends.

"It's fine...but what are you doing up?" He questioned before sitting up and letting out a yawn.

"I...um...wasn't sleepy." You mumbled softly.

"Insomnia?"

You nodded and then you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You felt your face heat up. Your heart raced.

"Let's just try...okay?"

He leaned against the headboard and let you lean against him. You could hear his heart beating and it was beating fast. Suddenly you felt fingers touch your hair. The way he played with your hair made you feel tired. He ran his hands through your hair gently and softly. The only thing that you could hear was the sound of city cars and honking but you felt at peace.

"You getting sleepy?"

"....yeah...." You sighed.

You were at peace which made you want to cry because you knew it was going to end soon. Soon enough you felt tears prickle in your eyes. Then soon tears streamed down your face falling onto his shirt. He quickly took notice and stopped.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" He asked.

You thought about telling him all these things that have been happening but you also thought about him being weirded out.

"I-I-It's noth-ing." You choked out. This lump in your throat was hard to swallow. Then he suddenly shifted. You were pulled closer to him.

"Tell me. It isn't good to hold back things. Trust me....I won't judge or anything." Finn softly whispered.

You swallowed the lump before wiping your tears and let out a sigh.

"I'm tired. Tired of living this life. I want something new. I want to be able to go somewhere without thinking about harming anyone. I want to be able to go a day without swallowing those damn pills. I just want to be normal..."

Finn then got up making you also get up. Both of you were sitting there just staring at each other. Then he let out an awkward chuckle before scratching his neck.

"I may not be much help but I can make it seem like you have a normal love life..." He softly said.

You raised an eyebrow before you noticed him leaning in. Your heart raced and you swallowed harshly. Then he tilted his head to the side and closed his eyes before kissing you. You felt his soft lips connect with yours.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him some more. Before you knew it, both of you were making out. Finn slowly got on top of you as he kissed you making sure he didn't hurt you. You had your hands around his neck still but soon started to move to his hair.

Eventually both of you pulled away breathing heavily. You were too scared to open your eyes. Then you felt his forehead against yours.

"I like you, Y/n. I really do...I don't care about this illness you have. I want you..." He softly muttered. You then slowly got up and hugged him before burying your head into his neck.

"I like you too, Finn."