Chapter 2: Invitation

Levi's POV:

"N? Why N?" I hear Hanji ask from behind me. I turn around to see my entire squad looking at her with a mix of confusion and amazement in their eyes. "Tch, I'm not going to reveal my name to people I don't even know. Besides even people who know me don't even use my real name." N stared at her feet when she completed her statement. Hanji walked out in front of me and and right up to N. "Thank you for saving us. Without you the Corporal would be dead, so, thanks. Oh and my name is Hanji."

"No problem," she replied in a lighter tone than what she was using a few seconds ago. "Now time for my questions. You said you were Corporal, right?" N asked while pointing at me. "That must mean you guys are part of a Scout Regiment or Survey Corps. Am I correct?" Everyone looked at her in shock that she would ask that. "Yeah, we are. We are the Survey Corps for Wall Maria, Rose, and Sina. My name is Eren by the way." Eren spoke up so there wouldn't be an awkward moment of silence. N looked up at all of us with a confused look. "I thought Wall Maria was breached by the Colossal Titan many years ago." Everyone stared at her dumbfounded.

"How did you know that!" I demanded stepping closer to her. "There is a lot I know that you guys don't. You guys seem like good people so if you need any help with anything let me know now. If not I will be on my way." N declared as she turned around to pick up her cape. I froze when she said that. Why didn't I want her to go yet?

"Hey, why don't you come back with us?" I think I said said that a bit to loud.

N's POV:

"Hu?" Everyone said in unison including myself. "What the hell did you just say?" I questioned this "corporal" as I turn to face him. 'No one has ever asked me that before.' I thought for a second then got rid of that thought.

"You heard me," the Corporal said in a more harsh tone. "You said it yourself, if we needed help then just ask. We might need your assistance back at headquarters. Besides, where are you even stationed? I haven't seen anything out here that even hints civilization. You must be a traveler or wanderer. Am I right?" Damn, this guy is good.

I take a few steps towards him. "Well first off, you're right. I have been a wanderer for years. Second, can you even take in one more." True, these people looked strong but, I have no idea how they are truly getting along. I mean, as I look around I noticed that some of the members had injuries. They were minor and looked pretty healed but it still bothered me. "We can take you, I believe it won't bother us at all." That Hanji girl spoke up as she positioned herself next to the corporal. "Agreed" I heard the rest of the squad members say as they were looking at me.

I sighed, after thinking for a minute. "Fine." I stated turning back around to grab my cape that was on the ground. "Under a few conditions. One I am allowed to leave whenever I like, I don't know how long I will be staying at your headquarters. Second, I will not join any of your squads. I just thought I would make that clear. Other then that, I see no problem staying at where you people reside." Truth be told I was kind of intrigued to see their headquarters. I personally like to explore new places.

"Alright, we need to head back now. We don't want it to get to late." The Corporal spoke up as he started to walk forward. "Damn it! I just realized we don't have our horses." I perked up when he said horses. "Follow me, I think I have a solution to your problem." With that I walked towards where I left the rest of me belongings.

~Walking Time Skip~

"Are those your horses?" I questioned as I lead the group where I left the rest of my stuff. In that area a group of horses were tied up to a few scattered trees. "How?" I heard the group question behind me. " While I was wandering around I saw bunch of horses stampeding towards me. I was able to gather them all up and tie them to the trees. That's when I noticed that group of titans and I put two and two together." I explained as I walked over to where I placed my stuff. I had a large leather backpack full with food items and weapons that I didn't need to carry during the titan encounter. At this point everyone was untying their horses and saddling up.

"What about you N? Do you want to ride on the back of one of our horses?" Eren asked as he rode his horse up next to me. "No thanks. I'll just fly" I said as I prepared all my gear. "Well are we leaving or what?" I questioned as I looked over everyone. With that the corporal gave the command and we were on our way to Wall Sina.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading for a week or so! I have been very busy with school activities! Thanks to everyone who has read my story. 😊 More chapters will be coming up very soon! Hope you guys enjoyed!