1.

(THIS STORY IS MY VERY DUMB INTERPRETATION THAT'S EXTREMELY INACCURATE. Please don't criticize on the lack of inaccuracy on this topic. I have a friend that offered to help me make this more accurate but hearing some of her suggestions made me realize I don't want to traumatize everyone who hasn't already been traumatized by this)

Seokjin typed away at his computer, until a file was carefully lowered into his head. He knew right away who held it. "Hoseok..." He trailed off, turning in his desk chair to face the smiling man. "Seokjin hyung..." The younger copied, face painted with a shining smile. "What do you want Hobi? Can't you see I'm busy?" The light brown haired man asked, rubbing the bridge of his nose and swinging his seat side to side. "Updating your online dating profile, isn't what I'd consider 'busy', hyung." The newly redhead man retorted. The older looked up at the younger with a glare. "Hoseok... do you need something or are you just bored?" Seokjin asked, getting slightly annoyed.

"A little bit of both. But actually the boss has another job for you and Joon." The younger said, slapping the file onto Seokjin's desk. "Oh?" The brunette questioned in interest. "About time! I was beginning to think he wanted you guys to catch up with us before giving us a new case!" He finished, letting out a small windshield wiper laugh. The younger glared, holding back the urge to smack the back of his hyung's head. "Yeah, about half a dozen women have gone missing in the past two weeks. The boss wanted you to take care of it." Hoseok stated. "Huh, ok well I'll go find Namjoon and we'll get working on it." The older said, standing up, file in hand. "Alrighty! Good luck on it!" Hoseok said before walking back to his desk.

Seokjin carefully walked up to Namjoon who was by the coffee machine, filling up a cup. "JOONIE!!" The older yelled, causing the younger to grip his coffee mug out of shock. "Hyung! Don't do that! I nearly broke my mug!" The bleached blonde man said, placing his hand over his heart. Said coffee mug caught the older's attention. "What the heck, Joon?" He asked in shock, snatching the cup away. "Where does this mug say 'Namjoon' on it?" The older asked. "Uh nowhere?" The younger questioned, not understanding his hyung's random outburst (although he normal never did).

"Well it's my cup!" The brunette claimed, crossing his arms over his chest. "It doesn't say your name either! It doesn't say anyone's name!" The blonde retorted, crossing arms over his own chest. "Yes it does! See? Right here! 'Worldwide handsome'! Right in pink and white!" The older said, practically shoving the cup in the younger's face. "God Jin that isn't your actual name! An empty cup is free game!" Namjoon said, rolling his eyes at the slightly shorter man. "Oh just use this one!" Jin said, grabbing another that said 'God of Destruction'. The younger rolled his eyes before taking the mug and filling it with coffee.

"Oh and before I forget..." Jin trailed off, turning back around with his coffee cup in hand. Namjoon turned around while mixing sugar into his coffee. "We got a case!" Jin finished, wiggling the file between his fingers. Namjoon smiled before grabbing his cup and quickly walking behind his hyung. "Well it's about dang time!" The younger stated as they sat down at their desks directly next to each other.

(A/N ok so here's the first chapter (I don't know if the rest will be longer or not yet I guess we'll just wait and see). I thought of this idea awhile ago and decided to finally write it out! (Woohoo!) As for the characters, yes they're Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and later on Taehyung and Jungkook. I really do want to have Yoongi and Jimin in here but I'm still debating where (tbh they might end up being a police dog team cause that'd be funny but idk).
Anyway I hope you liked this first chapter and will enjoy the rest! Bye!)