7.

Seokjin carefully stepped out of his shower, grabbed his towel, and began drying off. He wandered over to the mirror after ruffling his hair to dry it off. A smile painted his face, he loved how he looked. Not in an arrogant way, but in a healthy amount of self confidence kind of way. His eyes caught a glimpse of the scar on his shoulder. "It's been two months since I got that and it's still that ugly." He said out loud even though he lived alone.

He got the scar when him and Namjoon were chasing after a guy with a gun. The guy aimed at them and just barely got a hit to Jin's shoulder, giving him a deep ugly scar. It was healed but he hated how big and ugly it was.  

Drying off the rest of himself, he walked out of the bathroom, threw the towel into his laundry bin, and walked into his room. He flipped through his closet, trying to decide what to wear. Pulling out a pink button up shirt, his lips scrunched up and went off to the side as he thought. It was a nice shirt, light pink with thin white lines giving it a slight plaid look. With his closet door closed, shirt draped over his forearm, he walked over to his dresser to grab a pair of jeans, underwear, socks, and an undershirt. He placed his pink shirt on his bed as he put the rest of his clothes on, deciding to wait until after he ate to put it on.

Once he was clothed, he walked into his kitchen to grab his leftover pizza from a few nights before. Without even bothering to warm it up, he wandered around his apartment with the large box in his hand. Happily swaying his hips around, he grabbed his TV remote and clicked it on, a slice of pizza between his lips. A small smile painted his face as he saw what the news was reporting, losing his slice of pizza into the box.

"Yesterday, Detectives Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon, with backup from Officer Kim Taehyung, and his rookie partner Jeon Jungkook, caught a rapist and rescued the victims. Aside from the rapist being tasered after charging with a knife, there were no problems in retrieving the women." The news anchor said.

"THAT'S RIGHT! We saved the day!" He practically yelled at the TV, plopping himself on the couch in the least graceful way possible. He then decided to change the channel since he got his little spurt of attention from the small screen. The channels flew by him, barely reading the title knowing exactly what was on at this time of day. "OOH WAIT!" He squealed, quickly going to his DVR. "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON HERE I COME!" He fully yelled, hitting play on the newly recorded movie and grabbing his favorite fluffy blanket.

•••

An hour and 38 minutes later How To Train Your Dragon finished and he clicked on the 2 one.

•••

Finally, when his second movie ended, he got up and decided to put on his button up and style his hair. He only slipped his arms through the sleeves of his shirt, knowing he'd need Hoseok to button it up for him, before he grabbed his brush and hair spray. "Well Mr. Hair, what should I do with you today?" He asked into his mirror. "How about we go for a nice pushed back fringe, Jin?" He said, pretending to be his hair talking. "Alrighty then!" He agreed, shaking up the hair spray. After about an hour of brushing and spraying, his hair was styled in a way that pushed up his fringe, showing a nice amount of his forehead. He gave himself a satisfied grin before walking out of his room and grabbing his phone, seeing that it was almost 5 o'clock.

•••

Me:
Ready whenever Hobi!

Sunshine Boy:
Ok! I'll be there in about 5😁 already got Kookie!

Me:
Alrighty!