An old friend

I watched as she spun around and I shook my head.

"No. Eurus is dead. She died on the fire." I said softly.

"Oh, but I'm not dead. I am surprised that you and Sherlock are still friends. I'd think he would stop being friends with someone so.... weak." She said softly.

"I am not weak." I said sternly.

"But you are. Your weak and useless. I told Sherlock that, but I guess he didn't care. He felt to sorry for you so he kept you."

"Still the same I see. Always so cruel. Your worse than Mycroft." I said angrily.

"Mycroft? That's right your working for him. You will always be second best to him. No matter what you do he will do it better.... I mean he is already better at hiding his emotions." She said with a smile.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you see.... your in love with him. You, Sherlock's best friend is in love with his brother.... the boy you swore you hated." She said with a laugh.

"I don't love him. I hate him." I said calmly.

"Your not a good lier. We both know how you feel about him.... you told me."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"We where in fifth grade. Victor had just left the classroom. You where stuck looking out the window." She said with a smile.

"I remember that.... my mom was sick. I was worried about her." I said softly.

"I walked over to you and jokingly asked why you where staring at My..... remember what you said?.... no..... you said because I wish he cared for me like I care for him." She said softly.

"I don't love him." I said softly.

"You know.... you can say that, but whose shoulder did you cry on after your mother died?" She asked with a smirk.

I looked away and the head the door unlock. Mycroft walked in and I watched as he looked from me and Eurus.

"Your time is up. Isabelle let's go." Mycroft said as he put his hand on my shoulder and led me out of the room.

"You know I'm right Izzy! Your just to scared to admit it! Just like you didn't want to admit you missed your dad!" She yelled as we walked out of the room.

Mycroft shut the door and pulled out a handkerchief. He gently whipped my eyes and I realized I had been crying.

"I can do it myself!" I snapped as I grabbed it and whipped my eyes.

"I'm sorry.... I should have told you who you would be talking to." He said softly.

"Does your parents know?" I asked angrily.

"No..... non of them know."

"They have a right to know! You can't keep her from them."

"I can and I am. And you will not say anything to them." He ordered.

"Don't order me to lie to them.... I already  lying to Sherlock.... please don't make me lie to your parents.... not after everything they did for me." I begged.

"If they knew it would destroy them..... it is better them forgetting about her." He said softly.

"Fine..... but if I lose your parents and Sherlock because of this I will never forgive you." I said softly.

He nodded his head and we left. A few weeks later I was allowed a break and I let out a sigh as I made it to Sherlock's. I laughed as Sherlock told me about another case he solved.