Leaving

A few months had passed and I still felt so empty and alone. I still worked under Mycroft, but I took more days off than I should and I could tell he noticed.

"Isabelle can I have a word with you?" Mycroft asked walking up to me.

"Yes sir." I said as I stood up and followed him into his office.

I set down in front of him and watched him as he stared at me.

"You have been taking a lot of days off..... I want to make sure you still wish to me an agent." He said softly.

"No..... I was thinking about it.... and I don't want to be a agent anymore. I'm sorry." I said softly.

"I understand. If yo I still want you can work as my assistan-"

"I'm sorry sir but I don't want to be your assistant any more..... it doesn't have anything to do with you.... I just... I need time. I'm sorry." I said softly.

"I understand..... I hope you will change your mind.... you have been a great help." He said as I stood up.

I walked out of the room after giving him a small smile.

"Goodbye Isabelle." Mycroft said as I walked out the door.

I made it home and started to clean my flat. Molly had moved out and I now live on my own. I heard a knock on my door and walked to the door. I open it and frowned as I saw Lily at my door with tear filled eyes.

"Lily what happen?" I asked softly.

"Daniel... he cheated on me." She said as she let out a sob.

She hugged me and I gently patted her back as I helped her into my flat. I set her on the couch and set beside her.

"He... He has been seeing my best friend behind my back.... I caught them kissing." She explained.

"I am so sorry." I said softly.

"I just learned that I am pregnant and.... and I don't know what to do..... I have no where to go." She said through tears.

"Stay here. I need a flat mate and I... I could use the distraction and I love kids." I said with a small smile.

"Your a really good friend. Thank you so much." She said hugging me.

I smiled at her softly and soon I was helping her move into the flat. It wasn't long before she was seven months pregnant and we made the spare room into a nursery and I laughed as I drove her to her doctor appointment to find out the gender.

"I hope it's a girl." She said with a smile.

"I'm hoping you have a boy." I said with a laugh.

"What should I name him or her?" She asked softly.

"If my... if Sherlock was here he would say Sherlock was a girl's name." I said with a small smile.

She sent me a smile and then I pulled into the Hospital. I stood beside her and shook my head as she made a joke about twins.

"If you have twins I'll die." I said with a laugh.

She shook her head and I smiled as the doctor came in and smiled at us.

"Hi I'm Dr. Bow. It's good to meet you both." He said with a smile.

"Isabelle Smith, I'm Lily's friend." I said with a smile.

"Best friend and god mother to my child." She said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes as I shook my head and listened to the doctor explain what he was doing.

"Congrats you're having a baby boy." He said with a smile.

I saw Lily smile and I shook my head as he gave her a picture.

"We may have to take him early because of the position he is in. I want you back in a month." He said with a smile.

"I'll make sure she gets here on time." I said with a laugh.

"I was late to one appointment and you won't let me live it down." She said annoyed.

"Never." I said laughing as I helped her stand.

We made it to the car and I laughed as I drove us home. I got into the house and helped Lily sit down.

"A boy.... I can't wait." She said with a smile.

"So what are you going to name him?" I asked with a smile.

"It is going to be a surprise." She said with a wink.

I laughed and left to get some sleep. I had to work tomorrow and I smiled as Lily tried to go with me.

"Not happening. I know you. You will try and do stuff your stubborn." I said with a laugh.

"Come on its my store!" She exclaimed.

"And you can work after he is born." I said with a laugh.

"Please I promise I won't work." She begged.

"Fine." I said with a laugh.

I helped her to the store and got everything ready. I talked to a few customers and laughed as Lily tried to sneak and do stuff. I sent her a look and she left and went to her office.

"Crazy." I said with a smile.

I turned and froze as I saw someone who looked familiar. I ran after him and saw him disappear.

"Are you alright?" Lily asked as she gently touched my shoulder.

"I... I thought I saw Sherlock.... sorry I guess... I guess I'm just going insane." I said softly.

"Have you taken your medicine?" She asked softly.

"I guess I forgot." I said before I left to grab my bottle of pills.

On the bottle was the words Amitriptyline and I let out a sigh as I took one. I put the bottle back in my purse and let out a sigh as I set down and gently rubbed my forehead.

"That isn't going to help." A voice said.

"Your dead." I whispered.

"I know, but it won't help..... you will always know you abandoned me.... I'm dead because of you." Sherlock said as tears threaten to spill.

I stood up and walked past him. I put a smile on my face and went back to work.