Trust

After I had seen all the pictures we rushed to Sherlock's flat. I didn't even knock, I rushed into his living room and glared at him.

"You have been taking pictures of me!" I yelled angrily.

"Wait you have been taking pictures of her?" John asked shocked.

Sherlock didn't say anything and I saw him looking at his phone. I grabbed it and threw it across the floor.

"Sherlock Holmes! Look at me right now!" I snapped angrily.

"Why would I want to look at a traitor?" He asked calmly.

"A traitor? When have I ever been a traitor?" I asked angrily.

"You are working for Mycroft! You have been for god knows how long!"

"Just because I work for him doesn't make me a traitor."

"Then why didn't you tell me?" He asked softly.

"Because I told her not to." Mycroft said as he walked up to us.

"That shouldn't matter.... I would think my best friend would of found a way to tell me." Sherlock said as he looked away from me.

"Sherlock I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't. If I go against one thing Mycroft tells me I could lose my chance of getting my dream job." I said softly.

"That is funny because I don't think he told you to kiss him."

"Wait you kissed Mycroft?" John asked shocked.

"No! I didn't kiss him!" I snapped.

"Looked like you where about to."

"Seriously! Sherlock you are acting like a child!"

"And you are acting like I don't matter..... I think it would be better if you leave Miss. Smith." Sherlock said as he looked away.

"Sherlock..."

"I said leave." He said not looking at me.

I pushed past Mycroft and walked out of the flat. I felt tears stream down my face as I walked outside and then started my way to my flat. When I made it home I saw Molly.

"Thought you weren't going to be home." I said softly.

"John messaged me.... he told me what Sherlock did." She said softly.

"I... I'm fine." I said softly.

I pushed past her and walked into my room. The next morning when I woke up it was to text messages from, John and Mycroft.

JW- Hey it's John..... Look give Sherlock time I'm sure it will be fine.

MH- You have a week off..... I'm sorry about Sherlock. I'll talk to him.... also I think it best if we forget about last night. I think we had a little to much to drink.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh as I put my phone down. I let out a groan and stood up and got dressed. I decided that I was going to take spend the rest of my week home on the couch watching Tv. After sometime I returned to work and I spent my time at the desk. I groaned as Mycroft had me go with him to talk to John and Sherlock. We walked into the room and I let out a sigh as I saw Sherlock in just a sheet.

"Just once can you two behave like grown-ups?" Mycroft asked annoyed.

"We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope." John said with a chuckle.

"We are in Buckingham Palace. The very heart of the British nation. Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers on." Mycroft ordered.

"What for?" Sherlock asked calmly.

"Your client."

"Sherlock just put your pants on." I said annoyed.

"And my client is?" Sherlock asked ignoring me.

"Illustrious. In the extreme. And remaining, I'll have to inform you, entirely anonymous." Harry said as he walked into the room.

"May I just apologize for the state of my little brother." Mycroft said calmly.

"Full time occupation I imagine." Harry said with a chuckle.

"Mycroft, I don't do anonymous clients. I'm used to mystery at one end of my cases. Both ends is too much work. Good morning."

"This is a matter of national importance. Grow up!" Mycroft snapped as he stepped on Sherlock's sheet.

"Get off my sheet!" Sherlock yelled.

"Or what?" Mycroft asked with a frown.

"Or I'll just walk away." Sherlock said calmly.

"I'll let you."

"Boys, please. Not here." John said softly.

I listened to Mycroft tell them about Irene Alder and what they needed.

"So how are you Izzy?" John asked calmly.

"I'm fine." I said softly.

"That's good..... right Sherlock?" John asked softly.

Sherlock looked away and I let out a sigh.

"If you will excuse me. I have some work to take care of." I said as I stood up and walked out of the room.

I walked to my desk and set down. I started to fill out some files and then I was stopped by Sherlock and John walking past my desk.

"Have a nice day Izzy." John said with a smile.

I nodded my head and went back to work. Soon the day was over and I got ready to leave. I made it out the door and bumped into Mycroft by accident.

"Sorry Mr. Holmes." I said calmly.

"Are you alright?" He asked calmly.

"I'm fine sir." I said as I went to walk away.

He grabbed my arm and I looked at him confused.

"Isabelle.... talk to me please." He said softly.

"I'm fine Mr. Holmes. Really." I said softly.

"I'm not asking as your boss.... I'm asking as your friend." He said softly.

I felt tears stream down my face as I shook my head. He pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder.

"I feel so alone." I whispered as he hugged me.

"I know love..... I know." He said softly.

After awhile I fell asleep in his arms and I felt him pick me up. I heard the sound of a door shut but I only snuggled into the warmth beside me. I heard Mycroft tell the driver something, but couldn't catch it because I fell asleep.