Devyn Part 3

"Because." That one word brought all of my anger back and I bolted upright, for the first time startlingly him.

"Holy shit! Are you serious? You're not my father Lucius and you have no right to talk to me like I'm some insolent girl. Either act like my boyfriend or fuck off." His eyes widened but I didn't stick around to see how he would respond. Instead I stormed down the steps, past Spar and Mik in the TV. Room and out the front door.

I didn't want to say anything out loud because I knew they could all still hear me. I walked across the field until I entered the woods at where I once saw Tanner go. This is so stupid. Why does he have to treat me like I'm stupid? Does he not think I can handle the truth?

Crunch

"Lucius I swear if you followed me I'm going to be pissed."

Crunch

"Lucius this isn't funny."

Crunch Crunch

"Tanner?"

"Hello sis." I about peed my pants as I whirled around to see Tanner leaning up against a tree smirking.

"Holy shit you almost gave me a heart attack." His smirk disappeared.

"I'd never do that." He slowly started to walk towards me.

"Where have you been?" His left eyebrow rose. "I haven't seen you much since I moved in." He huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Why should I stay there?" This time I creased my eyebrows. "To see you hold his hand, kiss him; hear you behind a closed door with him." The last time he said him, he spit as if it were poison.

"Tanner-" He cut me off before I could finish.

"-What? You're sorry? Devyn you've never loved me. How can you look at me and pretend to care when you'll stay with him?" He pointed toward the house.

"Tanner I love you, just not in the way you want. You're my brother." His glare narrowed as he slowly crept toward me. The closer he got the more of a smirk played on his face. "Tanner." He still didn't stop. In two seconds he had me pinned against a tree his hands enclosing on my wrists above my head. "Tanner please let go." I was trying not to panic.

"No." He moved his face closer and inhaled. When his eyes opened they were black. "You smell so good." Oh shit!

"Tanner please stop." I couldn't help it; my voice went up a pitch. He moved closer until I felt his breath on my neck before his tongue connected with my cheek. I tried to pull away but he just gripped tighter.

"You taste so good." Before I could scream or say anything his mouth slammed against my mouth as he threw me onto the ground. The wind was knocked out of me as he started to crawl on top of me never taking his mouth off mine. I hit him as hard as I could but he didn't seem to mind. "Fight me baby." He whispered into my mouth. I immediately stopped. What the fuck? I felt his hands start to crawl up my body making me shiver. It was an automatic response, but Tanner thought I had finally become aroused for he whispered in my ear, "You feel it too, don't you?" What the hell is happening? "You scream and you'll regret it." As if to reassure me he was serious he gripped my hips, digging his nails in making me whimper. He started to

kiss my neck as tears unexpectedly started to drip down my face. I am tired of being the damsel. I am tired of being treated weak and like a girl. In all of two seconds I was determined to fight back. In one quick motion I lifted my knee until it connected with his groin. He fell off me giving me time to stand up before he too was standing facing me.

"You wanna play rough?" Before I could say anything he continued. "I can play rough." He lunged at me and to my amazement he missed. My reflects were suddenly just as fast as his. When he made a move to punch me I lashed out at him making him fall. He looked up touching his face as blood dripped down a four lined scratch. I looked down at my hands shaking but they were still human, but there was blood on my right hand.