"hola"

Lee Minho.

The so called,"popular kid". With a group of friends called,"Stray Kids". They thought highly of themselves,but always acted with respect and thoughtfulness. Yet,they bullied a few kids,usually it's just one every two months. But other than that,it wasn't far enough the kid would want to die. He had bad grades,but he didn't care,he had his friends to help him out,so it was cool.

"Stay right here" ,was what Jisung's older brother,Sunwoo said as the older went to get some papers from his classroom. Han Sunwoo was the teacher for an English class at the same high school Jisung's attended. Sunwoo was 23 ,while as Jisung was 16. The orange haired boy sat outside the classroom,on a chair,swinging his feet. Sat. He hated sitting,or not being able to do something.

Sunwoo was taking longer than usual,Jisung was bored. His tablet died,his brother forgot to him him his phone. Bored.

He pouted as he hugged his plushie. It was a small dog,white stripe from its head down the middle,kaki like color all over,and black bulging eyes. He heard someone walking down the hallway he was in. He looked up and to the side to see a boy with ripped black pants and a plain white shirt.

Jisung stared,lips pursed,eyes curiously and patiently looking at the male.

The boy stopped in his tracks to look at him,"what are you wearing?",was the first thing he said before laughing and leaving. Jisung stared after the boy,until he was no longer in sight. His pout returned as he looked down,he was wearing a white hoodie,pastel blue shorts ,blue socks and white k-swiss shoes.

Soon he shot his head towards the door as Sunwoo came out with a stack of papers in his arms,"alright- let's go home". Jisung stood up as grabbed into the older's shirt as they walked.

Once they made it in the car Jisung asked,"s-s-Sunwoo".

"Yes darling",the older asked as he twisted his wrist forward,key in between,initiating the car.

"What's w-wrong w-with what I-I'm w-wearing"

Sunwoo stared at the boy, "nothing is wrong sweety,why the sudden question?",he asked as he began to drive.

"S-someone said s-so"he said as he hugged his toy tighter. Sunwoo furrowed his eyebrows, Jisung has never been in contact with anyone other than him and Felix.

"They probably didnt mean it baby"