"ah?"

Vote and comment ~ 💕

Minho bit down and cracked the lollipop in his mouth. He swirled the broken pieces in his mouth. The teacher was staring at him,"Minho,you know that you need to help on something in order to get credit ". Minho rolled his eyes,"I dont feel like doing any of it". "Its not your call,you need to help someone or do community service in order to graduate "

Mingo groaned,"then what do you suggest?"

The teacher stared before smiling fondly at him. "Go to room 1089 for lunch today and every day until you get your credits, I will send a message to the teacher there so dont worry"

With that he was dismissed with a pass to his next class. He frowned at the fact the had to help some kid.

Jisung was coloring, he had a wide grin in his face ,not to mention the small giggles he released every now and then. Mr.Jung smiled fondly at him before redirecting his attention towards his computer to fill out some things. His smile faded soon after he saw a certain email.  Before he could say or do anything the door swung open, startling Jisung ,and revealing Minho with a grumpy face.

Jisung's eyes darted from his coloring page towards Minho. "Is this the s-'

"Mr.Lee"

Minho sighed before he could finish his sentence. He looked around,past the other few special children, until he turned to Mr.Jung. The teacher smiled as he pointed towards Jisung,who kept staring at the older,mouth agape,as if he was in a spell.

Minho dropped his school bag on the desk,earning a few looks from the other children,but not for long. Jisung bit his lip as he fiddled with his fingers.

"What are you wearing?"