"como estas?"

A/n:are you guys enjoying this??I feel like it's going a bit fast...

Changbin chewed on a piece of gum. He waited for Minho to come by as usual. He was currently sitting on the roof,over a lm old blanket they brought up here since no one else did. He looked over at Hyunjin.

"Where is Minho?" He asked. Hyunjin shrugged as he ate his sandwich.

He huffed,"your no help",his eyes slightly widened as the door opened. He looked over to see that it was Minho. "What took you so long? Lunch is over",he pouted as he looked at the boy. All he did was hummed as he took a seat.

"I had to do some shit in order to get some credit",he groaned and he played down. Hyunjin giggled as he shook his head,"I told you".

"What you gotta do?",Chanbin asked as he closed his eyes.

"I have to take care of this sped"

Hyunjin huffed,"dont call them that"

Minho shrugged,"I dont care,but I need to tell yall something important "

Both males directed their attention towards him,raising a brow.

"My gay is gonna start showing"

Hyunjin gasped,"O-M-G,who is it?!"

Minho rolled his eyes,"I wont say yet"
The two males pouted as proceeded make small talk.

Soon minho closed his eyes,just to think about what happened at lunch.

○○●○○

"What are you wearing?"

Jisung looked up ,tears tried to show but he blinked them away,"clothes "he said without stuttering,he felt proud. Minho smirked at the boy,"is that so?". Jisung hesitated before nodding. Minho noticed a small stuffed animal next to the boy,he snatched it,warning a gasp and a whine from Jisung,"g-give i-it b-b-back!"he whined as he reached for it.

The boy looked cute,begging for him. Dont get Minho wrong ,ever since he saw Jisung in the hallway the other day,his heart fluttered.

He knew he needed to protect this boy with his life. Just look at him-

"P-p-please",he whined ,a huge pout,wobbly bottom lip,tears in his eyes.

Minho smiled as he handed the boy his toy. "What's his name",he asked without consent.

Jisung blinked and shrugged,"d-dont kno' h-h-hyung said n-not to n-name it unt-til I meet s-someone who w-will r-really t-take care of m-me"

Minho forced a smile on his lips, -stop stuttering- he wanted to say,but he didn't, he also found it cute.

"Name it mango"