"me amas?"

The sleepover was a blast. Sunwoo decided to let Jisung invite a few more friends. Let's just say it was a house of 11 now. Sunwoo invited his boyfriend just for the sake of not being lonely while the kids were in Jisung's room playing and talking.

-
-

"And then Changbin said he was tall"

Every burst into a fir of snorts and laughter. The said male was huffing and throwing daggers at everyone who was laughing. Jisung just giggled and Minho hugged him closer. "Srew all of you",Changbin growled and leaned back against the pastel blue wall.

Felix grinned, "when"

Minho threw a pillow at the orange haired male.

"Felix,please dont",Chan Said and he cuddled Woojin and Jeongin. "With all honesty,I'm happy Jisungie invited us",Jeongin said as he hugged his own stuffy.

Minho grinned and kissed his boyfriend's head,"yeah same"

"Who want to play truth or dare?!'Felix yelled as he took out a bottle from his backpack.

"Of course you carry that around ",seugmin said as he scrunched up his nose.

Chan shrugged,"sure why not?"

"You up for it baby?"Minho asked his lover as he looked down. Jisung blinked before nodding.

"I wanna go first!",Jeongin said as he jumped out of Chan's thighs.  "Sure come on",Felix said as he placed the bottle in the middle of the human circle.

Jeongin happily spun the bottle,whirring sounds were caused as the bottle made friction against the wood like floor.

Soon it stopped in front of Minho.
"Can we do would you rather instead?",Jeongin asked as he looked up at Felix,who just shrugged.

"Minho-hyung,would you rather Kiss Chan or Seungmin"

"Or"

"That wasnt a-"

"Next!",Minho yelled as he spun the bottle,that landed on Chan.

"Is it true your dating Woojin"

Chan pursed his lips,"nope"

"What? Really?'

Chan nodded,"I'm dating Jeongin"

Everyone looked at the said boy.

"What a turn of events"

A/n: I'm sorry this is boring-