"muy mal"

Vote and comment 💕

Changbin was currently messing with a random boy. He only did it because he found the boy cute. But still-he wasn't going to point out the obvious.

"Say something"

"Please stop!"

Changbin laughed as the boy struggled with his korean. The boy was from Australia, his Korean was funny according to Changbin,the boy messed up alot in his Korean.

(This is just for the story-)

Soon Minho appeared,"what you doing Changbin?'he asked as the said boy was bullying someone. Changbin just smirked and pushed the boy to the side,"you can go now felix". The boy stared at him as if processing the older's words. Changbin began to cackle as he pushed the boy and motioned the boy to leave.

The boy just blushed in embarrassment and running off.

Minho looked at the boy then at Felix,"so-you wanna help me bully someone in particular? "

"Who?"

"....Jisung "

"What,but you-"

"Dude-people arent taking me seriously anymore! Jisung is seriously just ruining my reputation!"

"I would accept your offer,but I know sooner or later you will hate me",was all the boy said before walking past Minho.

The boy stared at his friend as he left. He rolled his eyes before the bell rang,signaling lunch. People poured out of their classroom, heading towards the cafeteria. He growled at people who pushed him aside and yelled him to move. Of course they just giggled at his scary actions.

"Fuck this shit",he growled as he walked up the stairs towards Jisung's classroom.

"F-f-fuck??"