chapter 3

Chapter 3

 I followed Pitch through the shadow and appeared in a small town. "Where are we?" Pitch turned to me. "We're close to your jobs beginning." He smiled so wickedly. I would really like to slap that smile of his face. He stopped by a house. I saw a boy and a little girl inside. Pitch then saw me watching him and continued. He lead me to a lake that was froze over and told me "he should arrive here soon to check on the kids here. He is in a blue hoodie just so you know. Oh, and if you fail Anna dies instead." I gasped. How could someone be so heartless? "What do I kill him with?" Pitch used his magic to make a bow. "Here make a arrow with your ice so it penetrates him." I took the bow and nodded. Pitch then left

 I hid behind a tree waiting. Then Jack came. Ok It's now or never. I made a arrow out of ice and pulled it back. I aimed and then let it go. "Wow!" He dodged it. "Crap! " He used his staff and put ice under my feet and I fell. I slid down to the lake. He grabbed me by the neck and pinned me down. "Who sent you?" He yelled. I tried to brake free. "Let me go!" He tightened his grip. "Tell me!" I sighed. "Pitch! He gave me two options either kill Jack Frost or he kills Anna." He backed away from me and I fell to the floor. "He what?" Jack looked confused. "He told me either I kill you or he kills Anna." 

He crouched down to me. "Who's Anna?" I felt tears in my eyes. "She's my....little sister." Jack eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "I won't let that happen." He stood up and started to leave then stopped. "You coming?" I looked at him confused. "Are you coming with me?" He asked. "Um....I guess." He came back and helped me up. "Why are you helping me?" I asked him. "After all I did try to kill you." He smiled a bit. "I had a sister and I would give anything to keep her safe. I understand why you did it." I never would have guessed someone being so, so, nice. "I'll lead the way." He told me. "Ok." He lead me to a under ground tunnel. It was silent till he broke it. "So what's your name?" I never even realized I never told him. "My names Elsa." He smiled. "Cool name." I laughed. "You have no idea." I whispered. He probably didn't realize my arrows were ice. "I'm Jack Frost, but you know that." I laughed. "Yes I know. Where are we going?" He smiled. "Berk, to get help from a friend."