Chapter 7

I watched as everyone started plotting and planning. I didn't know what was going on. I turned around and see a girl in a purple dress. I knew who it was. "Rapunzel what are you doing here?" I asked her happily. She smiled. "ELSA! Anna!" She ran to us and took us in a hug. "I was so worried about you!" I hug Punzie as she Walks to Merida and is being filled in. I laugh as the two start to explain what was happening. I looked past everyone and saw a nightmare watching us. I started to back away from everyone as more nightmares appeared. "Oh No." I whispered under my breathe. Everyone looked around seeing we were surrounded. We all got ready for a fight, but the nightmares just stood there. They seemed as if they were waiting for someone. Then I saw Pitch appear. "Oh am I interrupting something?" He Smiled wickedly. No one answered. He continued. "It's OK I am only here to collect." I started to connect the dots in my head. Pitch pointed at me and smiled. "Oh she's knows." I started shaking my head. "No." He laughed. "Oh yes deary! That was the deal!" I started to scream at him. "No! You can't!" He looked at me and held out his hand. "You made the deal. You were to kill Jack Frost or I killed your sister, but it doesn't seem punishment enough for you." Merida looked at me then Pitch. "You can't do this Pitch!" He smiled. "Yes I can." He pointed to his nightmares to attack and we tried fighting them off. I threw everything I had at them. Merida was shooting arrows everywhere. Everyone was doing their best. I saw Pitch hold a dust ball of magic throw it at Anna. I watched her fall to the ground. Her eyes closed, I ran to her side. "ANNA!" I cried. She was out cold. Her hair went black her clothes went dark. I shook my head. "No." She stood up and looked at me and smiled wickedly. She held out a hand and black sand swirled and she laughed evilly. She looked at me and I knew Pitch causes everything. She looked down at me and said. "You know it's about time someone shut you out, better yet down forever."

Anna looked down at playing with black sand in her hand. "Do you know what it's like to be shut out for what feels like forever?!" Anna screamed at me. "No Anna I don't." I said tears streaming down my face. Anna brought her hand up to shoot at me sand sparking wildly. I wasn't going to move I probably diserved it. She went to shoot but she wasn't shooting me. She grinned evily and shot Punzie and Merida. They were now on the ground out cold. The nightmares then took them. Anna looked at Hiccup and shot him. The nightmares took him too. I looked around for Jack but didn't see him. Anna's hand was now pointing at me. I had tears in my eyes. I was alone. I had nobody. My end would be my own sister. "I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to do much worse." She grind. She went to shoot me but someone pushed me out of the way. I turned to see Jack on the ground covered in black sand. "Jack! " I screamed. I ran to him. "No. No. No Jack, please stay with me?" Don't leave me here alone?!" I cried with his head now in my lap. Tears ran down my face. I hear Pitch laughing behind me.