Initiation

Third Persons POV

Y/N opened his eyes and Notice Yang was at top of him.He blushed and said.

Y/N:"Y-Yang wake up".

Yang:*half asleep*"Ugghh Five more minutes".

Y/N:"Yang.I'm gonna go at the Emerald Forest so that I can be a student here".

Yang:"Please.....".

Y/N:"No".

Yang:"Hug me and I'll let you go".she said smirking

Y/N:"W-What? N-No way!".he said blushing

Yang:"Then I'm not Gonna Get up".she Grab your arm and hug it

Y/N:"Fine".

I hug her and she let my arm go and smile I smile back.I jumped down at the bunk and took of my Shirt.Then I saw RWBY stare at me with a blush in there faces I smile and went to the bathroom and Sing a song.

Timeskip

Y/N went out the bathroom and wear his Favorite grey Hoodie and My Blue jeans Ohh and don't forget about the boots.Y/N went out to see His Uncle Ozpin.he knock and Professor Goodwitch opened it.

Y/N POV

I sigh I thought it was uncle but its Glynda I wave at her and smile.I walk at Uncle And I Called his name.

You:"Yo! Uncle I'm ready!"

Ozpin:"Hmm I see very well then let's meet up in the cliffs".

You:"Yeah Sure why not".

Ozpin:"Ohh are you OK if we Broadcast this at Beacon?".

You:"Yeah Whatever".I wave

Timeskip Cliff

I walk out and See uncle and Glynda Standing I sigh and shouted.

You:"Yo! Uncle".

Ozpin:"Ohh Y/N are you ready?".

You:"Yeah".

Ozpin:"Stand at the Platform and prepare your landing strategy and Collect a relic in the ruins".

You:"This is gonna be easy".

When the Pad Activated I Shouted "WOO-HOO" then when I saw a tree I prepare my Semblance to Blow it.I aim at the tree And Blasted it and I land with super hero style then I shouted.

You:"FUCK!!! My Knee!!!".

(Ozpins POV)

I saw my Nephew land and I heard him Shout "My Knee?" Anyway.....Me and Glynda are broadcasting Y/N's Fight.Then Glynda ask.

Glynda:"professor Ozpin the broadcast is now activated".

Ozpin:"Good. I will inform all the student".

(Yang's POV)

When Y/N leave I smell his Jacket and smile then I heard Ruby,Weiss, And Blake Cheering I sigh and Ask.

Yang:"Hey guys what's up?".

Ruby:"Y/N is in Emerald Forest".

Weiss:"Yeah and that landing he did was cool but he ruin it".

Blake:"Hehe Yeah He yell "FUCK MY KNEE".

Yang:"Really let's see *opens scroll and watches Y/N".

(Y/N POV)

I was walking even my leg hurts Like hell and I saw Four Ursas,And Six Beowolves.I sigh and stand still.I activated my Gauntlet and Punch the Ursa with my Semblance activated It exploded Then the Three Charge again I sigh and Punch the Ground in impact it exploded in a long radius that made the Ursas and Beowolves Dead.