Dad

(Y/N's POV)

Its been Weeks since i confess to Yang and i was still not comfortable with her saying 'kiss me'.I woke up and see Yang hugging my side.again. I sigh and Gave her a kiss in her forehead then I feel my Scroll ringing.I opened my scroll and answer the caller.

You(scroll):"Yo.... Y/N here.
Ozpin(scroll):"Y/N your Father is here".
You(scroll):"Really?".
Ozpin(scroll):"I need you to come here now".
You(scroll):"Yeah-Yeah I'm gonna take a bath first...."
Ozpin(scroll):"OK ohh and bring your Team too".
You(scroll):"See ya Uncle I'm gonna *yawns* take a bath now".
Ozpin(scroll):"OK have a good day".

I turn off my Scroll and took of my Shirt and Took a towel and went in the Bathroom.

Small Timeskip

I went out with a towel wrap around my waist and I see Yang, Ruby,Weiss,and Blake Blushing I sigh and Shrug I grab my Hoodie and my shirt,jeans,And boots then Yang Ask.

Yang:"Y/N? Where are you going?".

You:"Hmm I'm gonna go meet my Dad at Ozpin office. Ohh and by the way you Four are needed there too.So see ya Yang *Wave*".

Yang:"Bye love you".

You:"I know".

Yang:"Say it!"

You: *sigh*"I love you too Yang".

Yang:"Good now I'm gonna take a bath so that I can go meet your dad".

I shrug and Walk out.When I arrive at Uncles Office I knock.then I heard "Come in".I shrug and went in and I saw my Handsome dad.I activated my semblance and charge at him.But he blocked it with his semblance Called Barrier.Then he said.

Dad:"Hehe too slow Y/N".

You:"Still got reflexes Old man".

Dad:"Hey-Hey I'm not that old I'm only 35!".

You:"I know.I miss you dad!".

I hug him and he hugged my Back and ask.

Dad:"So got a girlfriend?".

You:*blushes*"really that's all you can come with?".

Dad:"What I'm asking.Anyway Ozpin said we'll be in a mission its about a month but its only both of us!"

Ozpin:"Are you OK with that Y/N you will be with your Dad this whole Month in a Village full of grimms."

You:"Yeah but I got to say Goodbye to my team First.Especially Yang".

Dad:"Ozpin?"

Ozpin:"Yes Brother?".

Dad:"Who is this Yang?".

Ozpin:"Ahh Yes Yang Xiao Long daughter Of Tai".

Dad:"Ohh is that Y/Ns Girlfriend?".

Ozpin:"Yes".

You:"Hey-Hey Uncle Ozpin..."

Ozpin:"yes?".

You:"Can I go now?".

Ozpin:"No you'll wait here until Team RWBY will arrive".

You:*sigh*"Ok Geez".

I sigh and talk to Dad and Uncle Ozpin About there adventures when they Are still young.

(Yang's POV)

When The rest of my team are done taking a bath.We ran to Ozpins Office and see Y/N Talking to a Guy.Then Ruby Dashed and ask.

Ruby:"OMG IS THAT YOU!!".

??:"Who?".

Ruby:"THE LEGENDARY BARRIER HUNTER!!".