Xanders Rage and Meeting "Him"

(Your POV)

Few Weeks Later

Last week We were partying with team RWBY.And Luis and Weiss is getting along with there boring studies,Jason and Ruby with There Weapon Designs and Xander And Blake is getting along by reading.Then At night yesterday I sleep with Yang happily.I woke up with Yang at my side I sigh then I saw My Cousins sleeping except for Xander.I looked out and see Xander Twitching? I walk towards him and ask.

You:"Hey X? You OK?"

Xander:"Y-Y-You N-Need T-To Leave N-NOW!"

You:"Why? What's wrong?"

Xander:"L-L-Listen! Im Hungry! I-I N-Need Flesh!"

You:"Your joking.....right?"

He turn Around with his semblance activated.I was shock then he gave me a creepy smile.I Prepare my Explosion but he said.

Xander:"G-GO! N-N-Now!"

I nod and ran back to our dorm then I woke up my team and Yang.I started to explain they all nod and I saw Blake worried.I sigh and ask Uncle.

You:"Hey Uncle can you trace Xander?"

Ozpin:"Sadly no..",

I sigh and we head back to our dorm and Yang to hers.I opened the T.V and my eyes widen because.

Reporter:"We have seen a Teenage Boy in a rampage near a atlas Ship.It says that the Atlas Soldiers are raiding a White Fang base."

You:"Ohh No"

Luis:"This is not good"

Jason:"Well Let's go get Big bro!"

Luis:"Wow you called X "Big bro" huh?.

Jason:"Why not?",

I sigh and drag them both.I knock at Team RWBY's dorm.It was opened by Blake.I said.

You:"Blake I know where Xander is"

Blake:"Really! Well let's go!"

I nod and saw Goldilocks playing her scroll.I smile and poke her cheeks she didn't bother I continued poking her and she sigh then kiss me in the cheek.I said

You:"Let's go I know where Xander is"

Yang:"Really! Let's Go!"

We ran out of beacon.

Timeskip

We arrive at a shady building with my Friends.I peek inside and see Xander With 4 tentacle behind him.I was shock then someone said.

??:"Well-Well look who it is its my Cousin!",

Xander:"Who are you!"

??:"Aww You don't know me....that hurt.Hahaha so where's big bro?"

Xander:"Huh? Big bro?",

??:"ohh you really don't know me?"

Xander:"Cut the crap!"

He crack his middle finger and the Two tentacle below was replace by a large Centipede like tentacles.I looked at the side there are 4 white fang soldiers and Three dead Atlas soldier.I was shock and saw him grab the dead soldiers and said.

Xander:"Now....let's Eat!"

Then he ate the Soldiers.Then when he was done his Tentacles are coming back and look at the Shady guy.

Xander:"Who are you?".

The Shady man Chuckle and walk towards him.then Xander gasped and Prepare his semblance.Then I turn to see that guy.I froze and ran towards him equipping my gauntlets.

You:"YOU BASTARD!!!"

He looked at me and dodge my Fist.Then he chuckle and said.

???:"Good to see you Bro...how's life?".

You:"Tsk.Like you care Andrei".

???:"Ouch I'm hurt..Hahaha".

I turn to Xander and toss his Great sword which he caught it and smile.Then I yell

You:"Team SHDW and RWBY! We'll handle this!".

Yang:"What!? No we will help you two!!".

You:"We'll be fine just go!"

Xander then turn to Luis and Weiss he then Yell.

Xander:"Ok Weiss.Create a Ice Wall near the Gate!..*Weiss nods and Creates a Ice Wall*....Luis You Create a Ice Wall near you and Team RWBY!!".

When he said that luis creates a ice wall infront of them and makes it there sheild.Luis yell that its good.Xander turn his head to Me and Smile and nod.

Xander:"like practice right?".

You:"Yeah like practice".

I raise my fist and bumped with Xanders.Then Andrei Laughed and readied his Katana and smile.

Andrei:"Let's play Big bro".

I ran to him while Xander ran to the side.Andrei smile and ran towards me I laughed and Punched him.But sadly he blocked it using his katana.

You:"You bastard!!"

Andrei then began chuckling and slashing me while I Dodge and grabbed his Katana and yell to Xander.

You:"NOW!!!"

Xander then jumped up with a murderous look on his face and ready to slash his great sword at Andrei.

Xander:"DIE!!!!!"

He then slashed Andrei and Land safely on the ground with a smile and I land with a smile.But then someone started laughing

Andrei:"Hahahaha.Ohhh Y/N big brother is still weak".

You:"H-How!?"

Andrei:"Hmm... Semblance bro!".

Andrei then Ran towards me With his Katana and summoned an another Andrei but it was his shadow.I looked up and jumped up and shifted my gauntlets into Shotgun mode and shot Andrei.

You:"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

The shadow clone disappeared and Andrei was nowhere to be seen.I turn my head at my left and to my right then I heard his Voice at top of me.

Andrei:"You'll Die here Y/N!!!!"

Andrei pointed his Katana at me and summoned a Shadow dragon.My eyes widen and the dragon started moving towards me and attacking me.I blocked it but the dragons attack was so strong but A red Centipede like tentacle grabbed the dragon and smashed it on the ground.The red Tentacle started to vanish and I saw Xander.Andrei land on the ground and said.

Andrei:"Nice your still alive.Guess you'll train harder".

You:"DIE BASTARD!!!!".

I dashed towards him and punched but I was tricked it was just a clone.I sigh and looked at Andrei on the window.

Andrei:"Well I like to stay but I have business to attend so...Ta-Ta for now".

Andrei vanished and I looked at Xander he was standing without his tentacles but his eyes are bleeding he turned to me and said.

Xander:"......I'll take a rest now".

Xander fell down unconscious I quickly ran towards him and started carrying him back to Beacon.

Timeskip

When we arrive Xander was still unconscious while me.I was still ok but exhausted.Then Uncle Ozpin came and gave us a serious look.

Ozpin:"Bring Xander to the infirmary and we will talk about your brother".

I nod and brought Xander to the Infirmary.