School

(Yang POV)

I woke up and see my Handsome boyfriend sleeping. I smile and poke his cheek twice and he suddenly said.

Y/N:"Dammmmnn you grimmms"

I chuckle and woke him up.He yawn and look at me tirely.Then he ask.

Y/N:"Hey Yang?".

Yang:"Your awake.What is it?".

Y/N:"Umm Class starts today right?'.

Yang:"Shit!! Let's go!".

We ran and See a note that says that Ruby and the others are in Prof.Ports Class then I saw Y/N taking off his Shirt.I stare and blush.He chuckle and kiss my cheek.I took off his Jacket and My shirt then I saw him blushing badly.I chuckle and Change to my uniform.

Timeskip

We ran at Prof.Port's class and sigh.Y/N sat down beside me.Then Prof Port started to tell a story about his childhood an how he defeated grimms.I yawn and turn to see Y/N sleeping I giggle and kiss his cheek.

Timeskip

When prof Port's class ended I pinch Y/N's face and laugh he woke up again Smiling.He kissed me in the lips and I grab his arm and drag him to the next class.Then next class is Professor Goodwitch's class and I see Y/N not Sleeping and he smile.

(Y/N POV)

I know I slept all the class but this time nahh.I see the first match its Ruby and Some random student.I see Yang cheering at her sister. I sigh.When its done Prof Goodwitch called me.

Glynda:"Mr.L/N can you please come here".

You:"Ok.".

Then Yang grab my hand and said.

Yang:"Listen this time.....Be careful".

You:*chuckle*"Yeah I know Yang".

I gave her a kiss in the lips and ran down and see my opponent.Its Cardin.I sigh and readied my Gauntlets i sigh and stand still

Glynda:"Fighters ready?"

You&Cardin:"Yes".

Glynda:"3"

I sigh and touch my Gauntlets

Glynda:"2"

I shrug and prepare my stance.and suddenly Yang Shouted "Go! Y/N!"

Glynda:"1 begin!"

Cardin charge at me with his mace and I simply dodge it and punch his Gut.He scream and hit me From side to side I dodge and dodge until I found an opening I used my semblance and punch him in the stomach which leaves him in the roof hanging.I chuckle and I Fell down and I was Unconscious.

(Yang POV)

When I see Y/N fight.I saw Y/N laying down and he's unconscious I ran up to him and hug him I said.

Yang:"Y/N? Y/N? Please wake up".

Then suddenly he woke up and said.

Y/N:"Uggh Am I drunk?".

Yang:"Y/N!! *hugs tightly*"

Y/N:"Y-Yang......Can't.....brea-th".

Yang:"Yeah hehe. Don't scare me like that OK!".

Y/N:"Yeah I know".

Yang:"Now say it!".

Y/N:"Really? Here?".

Then my team ran to ours and Ruby asks and I smirk.

Ruby:"Say what?".

Yang:"Listen".