Y/N's Past

(Third personPOV)

Y/N woke up with Yang at his side.he sigh and grab his Scroll in case if Yang calls.he grab his Hoodie and Went to the Rooftop.hr stare at the Stars and sigh.Then Suddenly he remember his Past.

Flashback.

(Third person)

Y/N was walking home and see his Mother smiling him and he saw his Father waving and walk away to his mission.Then he saw his Brother Andrei.Y/N was older than his Brother maybe one year older.Y/N smile at his mom and He hug her.She hug Y/N back then Y/N walk at his Brother and He hugged him Tight then he pushed me back.

Andrei:"Move".

Y/N:"Bro? You OK?".

Andrei:"Don't worry about me!".

M/N:"are you sure Son??".

Andrei:"Don't worry".

They walk in and see Andrei ran away from home.Y/N sigh and maybe he'll come back later.

Timeskip

Its been weeks since Y/N saw His Brother .Y/N's Mother was heart broken.Y/N went out And find His brother then he saw his Brother with a White fang member.Y/N hid and listen To there saying.

WFM:"Ahh Andrei".

Andrei:"What is it?".

WFM:"You need to end you relationship with Your Family".

Andrei:"OK what do I have to do?".

WFM:"End your Family members".

Andrei:"Yes Sir".

WFM:"Good Because Adam the leader of White fang needs you with your semblance"

Andrei:"Yeah my Semblance.".

Y/N Was shock that his Dad was away and his Mom was alone Y/N ran back home and ask his mom to go somewhere else.

Y/N:"Mom!! Run away now!!".

Mom:"Why Son?"

Then suddenly Y/N's Brother opened the door with his Sword and smile at them creepily Y/N was shock and He shouted.

Y/N:"Mom Run now!".

Mom:"Andrei your Home!".

Y/N:"Mom please!".

Andrei:"I'm home mom".

Y/N:"Don't Come near her!!".

Andrei:"Ohh why is that big bro? Aren't you surprise that I'm home?"

Y/N:"Don't come near her or I'll end you!."

Mom:"Y/N! What are you talking about?".

Y/N:"Mom Andrei is with white Fang".

Andrei:"Wow you knew huh? Well anyway I guess I'll end you and mom huh".

Then he Charge at Y/N's mom Slicing her arm off and he smiled again and Slice her Head off.Y/N was shock and shouted Then He notice his hand Was exploding.Y/N stare at his own Hand and dashed at his Brother. Punching his Face with The explosion Then Y/N was surprise that he only smile and almost hit Y/N with his sword but Y/N's dad use his Semblance to Block Y/N with a Green Barrier.He shouted and Destroy The house and he saw Andrei Ran away smiling. Y/N cry and hug his mom even her head was missing he cry and then Dad asked

Dad:"Son I'm sorry if I wasn't in a mission I could have protect M/N".

Y/N:"Its OK dad this wasn't your fault".

Dad:"I'm so sorry Son".

Y/N:"Dad train me!! And I will become a great huntsmen like mother said"

Dad:*nods*"Let's go to your Uncle".,

Y/N nod and cry again then he carried his mom and Burried her in a cliff with Her favorite Flowers then Y/N and his Dad went to his Uncles house and Train....

Flashback End
(Y/N POV)

I was Tearing up and I cry I look around and I saw no one I cry and said to my self.

You:"Mom I miss you".

I cry again and I was hugging my Knee and Cry harder.I think about mom I cry More and more I was Crying alone in a cold night.

(Yang POV)

I woke up without Y/N beside me.I stand up and grab my Scroll to call Y/N.then he pick up.

Y/N(scroll):"Hello *sniff*"
Yang(scroll):"Hello Y/N? Are you OK?".
Y/N(scroll):"*sniff* Yeah I'm *sniff* fine Yang"
Yang(scroll):"Where are you? And why are you Crying?".
Y/N(scroll):"Rooftop".,
Yang(Scroll):"I'm coming there OK".

Then he ended my call. I let out a sigh and wear his jacket and I ran at the stairs then I saw My boyfriend Crying with his head down on his knees.I was worried about him I walk and put my arm in his neck.I heard him sigh and turn around and stare at me with his normal smile but something's not right I ask.

Yang:"Hey Y/N are you OK?".

Y/N:"I'm fine Yang.....I just..".

Yang:"What?. I just what?".

Y/N:"I just remember my mother".

Yang:"Yeah I know how you feel...I lost my mom since I was a kid".

Y/N:"Easy for you to say..."

Yang:"What do you mean? I lost my mom since I was a kid.Is that easy!!! Huh! Tell me I never grow up with a mother Y/N!"

Y/N:"YEAH YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! I WATCHED MY MOTHER DIE INFRONT OF ME YANG!! IS THAT EASY!!.".

Yang:"....".

Y/N:"Y-Yang I'm so sorry I didn't mean to".

Yang:"Its OK Y/N....just please tell me what happen?".

Y/N:"*sigh* ok it started when".....

He started to talk with his past which is tragic he's really lonely from childhood until now.Now I notice behind his smile was a tragic past and I will help him to Smile again.When His done talking I put my arm around his neck and he Cried again then I said.

Yang:"Y/N please dont cry".

Y/N:"Im OK now Yang....."

Yang:"Really?"

Y/N:"Yes Yang....Thanks".

Yang:"Your my boyfriend don't worry about it".

Y/N:"*nods* Yang?".

Yang:"Hmm?".

Y/N:"I love you".

Yang:"Aww I love you too. Let's go?".

Y/N:"Nahh you go ahead I'll sleep here".

Yang:"Aww man.Meh OK let's sleep here".

Y/N:"Cmere".

He suddenly hug me and he smile.I smile and hug him back then I Nuzzled him and I close my eyes and sleep.

(Y/N POV)

I saw Yang sleeping I kissed her head and I put my head on her shoulder and I sleep.