Chapter five

"I'll be right back continue your work" Is what Iruka had told his class before he left the classroom. Now the first year students at the academy started chatting between themselves.

The shadow of Iruka could be seen through the screen door along with that of another woman.

A few minutes later Iruka came back into the classroom with a little red haired girl at his side.

"Class, we have a new student today. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Iruka asked the girl.

"O-Okay... Um, I'm Uzumaki Mei." Mei said in s small timid voice.

Naruto was sitting in the second to last row of the classroom next to Kai and as he went to open his mouth to speak to the new student, excitement plastered all over his face Kai slapped his hand over Naruto's mouth and whispered "Don't you dare scare her off Naruto!"

"Mei, why don't you take a seat next to Kai over there. Kai raise your hand." Iruka told the blonde who did as he was told and waved the redhead over to the seat to his left.

"O-Okay.." Mei said as she made her way over to the blonde.

"Hello, I'm Namikaze Kaito. But everyone just calls me Kai.." Kai told the girl offering her a seat with his left hand while keeping his right clamped on Naruto's mouth"

"Mmm Nmutu, mhmm!" Naruto mumbled in an attempt to speak with Kai's hand firmly holding his mouth stopping him from doing so.

"Um, h-hello. I'm Uzumaki Mei. Oh, b-but you already knew that" Mei said as her cheeks gained a shade of pink.

After class ended Naruto finally managed to remove Kai's hand from his mouth.

"HI! I'm Uzumaki Naruto! Nice to meet you, dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed

"Really your an Uzumaki too?" Mei asked the whiskered blonde to Kai's right.

"You Bet I am!" Naruto replied

At the hokage tower

On the roof of the hokage tower stood a tall woman with slick blonde hair reaching her mid back.

She was wearing a red dress that reached her ankles, the dress had a thigh high slit on the left side and white flames at the bottom. 

The woman stood facing the village billow.

"Hokage-sama" Said Shisui Uchiha as he knelt down behind his old sensei.

"Shisui..." She acknowledged, "How bad is it?" Asked the woman.

"The next meeting will decide the date of the coup" Answered Shisui.

"Who else like you does not believe in this coup d'etat?" Asked the blonde hokage

"Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Izumi" Answered her former student

"The next meeting is today" The Uchiha continued

"I'll mobilize the ANBU, we're putting a stop to this coup now" The Namikaze stated in a firm commanding tone.

"Tell Itachi and Izumi not to be at the meeting today, we'll arrest everyone there" Stated Koto.

"What have you done Fugaku" The blonde asked herself after Shisui left.