The Pack

"Hurry the hell up Kody" Jeremy yelled while throwing a flare down the hall way. There was another roar and then right on the opposite side of the flare more than 5 of the same dog-like beasts appeared. none of them past the flare but they stood there waiting, watching, studying them. Kody got the door open and the team got in as quickly as they could, when they entered Kody closed the door and it went silent.

"What were those th-things" Bruce said looking at Jeremy.

"I don't know, but whatever they are I don't think there very friendly" Jeremy said to his comrade.

"What are we going to do?" Felix said. "We cant just walk out that door and go back up, did you see how many were up there"

"Guys look at this" Kody said, his eyes glued to a computer screen. The guys gathered around the screen with horror. There were pictures of dead men and women in orange prison like suits. Threw out what looked to be incinerators. 

"Sick fucks" Bruce said with a disgusted look. 

"This is why we're here, we are going to expose them and then we can go home" Jeremy said. He stood there thinking, he wanted to bring every one home but didn't know how he could. Everything they trained for wouldn't have prepared him for this. They heard what seemed to be a man screaming and then in the camera he saw a scientist running down the hall in the cameras. The dogs looked in that direction and ran towards the noise.

"Th-this is our chance we could escape!" Cody said, getting up from the desk. He walked to the door, "well are you coming?" 

The squad looked at there leader, Jeremy. He was standing silent with his hand rubbing his forehead. The silence scratching at all of the pupils starring daggers into him. "We move straight to the elevator I'll be in the back and make sure you all make it back up, we need to get evidence of the horror of this place" Jeremy said looking at his peers. "We move now, we don't need those things to come back."

The men didn't know what to say, so all they did was nod. Bruce took the lead and they were off, they broke to a sprint to the elevator. They turned the corridor to the elevators and there was blood and guts on the walls and scattered on the ground, it didn't look human. The reason why is because there was a head of the dog-like beasts. when they got to the elevator everyone besides Jeremy got in before his peers could say anything he pressed the button going up and the elevator left.

Down the hall was a hooded figure Jeremy was starring at. It had a bird-like mask and stared down at Jeremy. 

"I sense the pestilence, let me help you"