Chapter 1 - A New Beginning.

Your Point of View
Ugh...I'm finally starting high school. Who knows what's gonna happen? "Will I be able to survive through this hell? Will I make friends...or maybe something more? Haha, no. I don't think so.", I thought to myself as I walked to my new highschool...Wow, time's really gone by. My first year of highschool already! Its only been four months since summer break started...But it seems like the start of middle school was yesterday...

I soon arrived at the classroom that I was supposed to be in. I looked at my schedule...I had math class first...I had arrived early, along with some other teenagers around my age. One of them seemed to stand out to me the most, that one had dark purple...no, make that more of a dark amethyst.

His eyes looked like a similar color to his hair. He was about 5'1, I'd say. His skin looked soft and pale...He was chattering with other students, and they seemed annoyed with him. He didn't look that annoying to me at all though, to be honest.

"Be quiet!", A girl with dark hair, pulled into long twintails said to Kokichi after he was "bothering" her. "Okay, okay, whatever! I'll just ruin all the fun we're supposed to be having here!", he said, probably sarcastically. "And that was a lie. I'm never gonna leave my happiness behind!"...Yep, he lied. He sat back down, took a small glance at me, then tapped my shoulder from behind me. Oh... "Heyyy!" the boy said to me. "Oh hey, hi.", I managed to slip out, awkwardly, as I turned around to look at him.

The boy examined me and held his hand out to me. "I'm Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader. Pleased to meet ya!" Oh, that's right! We all have our Ultimate Talents. " Hello to you too, I'm Y/N L/N. I'm the Ultimate (Talent). It's nice to meet you too.", I told him, as I shook his hand. Wow, can I really talk to this boy? Kokichi...what a nice name.

Kokichi smiled at me and sighed. "Ugh, everyone's so glum today. Why can't I just try to brighten up the mood?" I know that it's the first day, but he has a point. "I know, it sucks.", I agreed with him. If he wants people not to be so negative all the time, I understand that.

"Hey, you agree with me? You looked bored all by yourself though. Heyyyyyy, are you lying to me!?" ..Why would I be lying to him? "I wouldn't lie to someone I just met, . Where would you get that idea?", I asked. "Hey, but who knows if I could be lying to you right now!" "Is that a threat?" "Maybe.."

The teacher arrived in the classroom, in that case, I had to pretend to pay attention. I turned around and sat back down. Kokichi sits right behind me, so I can't worry too much...I liked talking to him, so that's something to look forward to.