Chapter 3: Followed?

Your Point Of View

//timeskip to when you're heading home oof//

So....."his true self"...? Huh...Strange. That same thought of what he said to me during lunch stuck in my head for the rest of the day.....What did he mean by "his true self"? Well, I've still got a lot to learn about this boy. He seems so mysterious, so maybe that's what he meant by that? I dunno, but I should've been heading home.

                                                                          Kokichi's Point Of View

Haha, I guess I've got myself a new friend now!? If she wishes to really gain my attention, she'll have to follow every one of my commands!! Hehehe!~ Maybe I can hang out with her/him again! I'll just have to wait!...Or will she/ notice what I did?~

                                                                                Your Point Of View

Kokichi seemed pretty nice from what I've seen...but a bit odd in some way, not bad though!...As I was heading home, it seemed like no one was following me..at least at that moment. I went into my house, I lived alone by myself, just so you know. I was now home, at last! By myself! It's not too lonely most of the time, but even if I feel weird, I'm able used to it. I took my shoes off and set my stuff down. Wooh, what a long day...I plopped myself onto the cough next to me and layed down. I didn't like how it seemed too quiet in some sort of way...I could fix that, couldn't I? I thought so. I plugged my earbuds into my phone, and I was about to listen to some music...until...

                                                                          Kokichi's Point Of View

I threw some tiny rocks at Y/N's window, hoping she'd see me. I saw her/him glance over at me, but I ducked down just at the right time. I put my hand over my mouth, resisting the urge to laugh out loud, but that wasn't enough to stop me. I ended up laughing...as I expected. Damn it! But y'know what? I could lie about it, like always! After all, I am a liar~  Y/N came outside and stood in front of me. "How the hell did you find my address...!?", she yelled, surprised. "You told me! Remember?~", I lied. "...I never told you my address, now tell me how you got here!", now she was pissed off at me, perfect! Now to lie again some more! "Well, actually, you really really really like me, so why do you care?~", let's see how she'd react to that! Y/N blushed a bit, but still wasn't very amused with me just yet.

                                                                              Your Point Of View

What...!? Where would he get that idea!? How did he find my house, even more confusing to top that off!? I mean, he is pleasing to talk to for some reason, but he can't just say that all out of nowhere like he knows everything about me! Which he doesn't, we've only just met! "Don't just assume that, Kokichi!", I yelled. "Oooh, but I know it's true! Riiiiiiiight?~", he insisted, putting his hands on my shoulders...I didn't want to completely lie about this, so I just said...."Maybe, I guess." "Cuz I already like you a lot, Y/N, and I don't want you to lie to me! That's my job!~ You wanna impress me, don't'cha!?"....Now I couldn't tell if he was lying or not. "Are you being serious, Kokichi?", I asked. "Like I said, you'll never know! I'm a liar!", he said....Wow, he'll definetly be quite a handful to deal with.