Chapter 2: Lunch

Your Point Of View
Our teacher started the lesson, oh boy. Not like I really care. As I said before, Kokichi was sitting behind me. While he wasn't paying attention to the teacher, he passed a note up to me.

"Hey, wanna sit with me at lunch? You seem nice^^" ...Oh! He wants to sit with me? Hm...Why not? I wrote my reply on the note and passed it back to him. "Yeah! I'll let you sit with me, since you seem nice too."

I looked behind me, there he sat with a smile. Slightly a bit creepy, but okay..

*timeskip to le next class brought to you by Flex Tape. THATS A LOTTA DAMAGE-*

I was about to walk to my next class. Kokichi asked me what my next class was. "...Uh, History. You?" Kokichi smiled and said "I've got that class too!" Kokichi and I walked to our next class, making small talk about what other classes we had. "Hey, you know I'd like to get to know you better?" He told me. I was surprised yet happy at the same time. "Someone like me? I don't know if you'd like it, but I feel the same.", I replied. "You'll never really tell who I truly am...Because I'm a liar!", he said as he looked at me with a big smirk on his face...Huh.

Kokichi and I got to the classroom and sat down.

*another timeskip to lunch because i'm lazy brought to you by thanos car-*

Kokichi was supposed to meet me at lunch, right? I lined up to get my food, and who was behind me? Kokichi, of course. Kokichi noticed me look at him, and he waved at me. After I got my food, I waited for Kokichi to come over to me.

Kokichi found me. "Let's go find somewhere to sit!", he said happily. I walked over to a table and sat down, as Kokichi did the same. "Hey Y/N?", he asked. "Oh, what is it?", I asked.

"You may have been confused about my Ultimate Talent...I mean, I don't wanna brag, but I'm the leader of a secret organization with over 10,000 members!", he gushed, then smirked. "Well, it's no longer a secret if you just told me about it, huh? And you said you're a liar, so how do I know if you're lying to me?", I stated. "I dunno, you've just gotta get to know me better! Which no one will ever do After all....I'm a liar! Nishishishi~"

That was weird, huh? I was eating my food, then told him "Well, okay. Then if you don't think anyone will ever be able to get to know you, why did you want to sit with me?". "You'll have to figure that out yourself...Maybe you actually will know who I truly am."