Chapter 4: Your Leader

Your Point Of View

"But can you please just be honest with me for once!? Did you follow me home or not, Kokichi?", I yelled, still trying to keep it down a bit. "Oooookay. Fine, I did...Scream at me all you want now...Y/N...", he looked at me sadly. "Good, you just had to be honest.", I told him. "I ain't gonna kill you or anything for it, but please just leave me alone next time. I haven't really gotten to trust you just yet, so it'd be awkward for me to just let you follow me like that."...We were silent for a bit, then Kokichi just burst out, screaming and crying like he'd just been murdered. I put his arms around him, pulling him into a hug. All I could hear was his over-dramatic screaming...

"Hey, I said you're okay! Now please don't cry!", I begged, wiping his eyes. Kokichi stopped crying and started laughing. "Pfft...You really fell for that!? Nishishishishi...I wouldn't start crying over something so dumb like that! That was all a test to see if I could really trust you, okay Y/N??? But I'll give you something for actually caring about me if I was like that. Seriously, no one would actually care if I did that. But I guess you're different! Yaaaaay!", he exclaimed, hugging me tighter. Oh gosh...!? And it seems like he's starting to like me, I guess? "Wow...hyper much?", I joked. "Whaaaat? I'm just being myself!!~", he responds....still hyper, like I said.

"Well, Kokichi...I try to be nice to everyone. So I wouldn't just sit there and let you scream like that, haha...", I told him. "Aww, what an innocent soul! Wow!!...But I'm sooooo much like that! I'm innocent too! Trust meeee!~", he lied. "...I can tell that was a lie, Kokichi!", I fired back, smirking. "And how do you know?"....."Okay, fine then, Kokichi. I can't really assume that just yet."

Kokichi chuckled as he went quiet for a bit, trying to say something. "Mehh...It's a bit cold out here. Can't you at least take me inside or something?", he asked. "O-oh! Yeah, I'll take you in!", I responded. But unexpectedly, he jumped into my arms. "Y/N, can you carry me insideeeee?~ You're my servant, after all! And I'm your leader!", he insisted....but I refused. "No, Kokichi..."

"Aww, why not?", he looked at me, trying to fake being sad again. "Fine. But I don't know what you mean by me as your "servant." As he was in my arms, I took him inside my house, laying him down onto my couch. He stretched a bit, then sat up. "Y/N, you don't have to stand all alone like that! Come over by me...Your leader." Just as he told me, I decided to listen to him since I didn't want him to start acting like a crybaby again, and sat by him. Kokichi seemed happy with this for some reason, but let's just keep it like that for now so he won't be broken so easily. Speaking of this whole "Leader and Servant" thing, he stuck his fingers through my hair and started stroking it. "Can you entertain me or something, Y/N?", he said, but not in a serious manner. "Um...like what?", I asked. "Just kidding! Hehe!....stupid~", he giggled.

I stuck my hands thrrough his hair, doing the same motions as he did with my hair. "Oooh, I see. You're trying to mimic me!?" "No, I'm not, Kokichi...Wait, huh!?", I didn't realize what I just did; I was touching his hair all out of nowhere. "Pfft...", he chuckled. "Am I your frienddddddd?~", he teased. "Because I think so..." We seriously just met, but that's fine. "Whatever, I guess so."