three

The alarm from Changmins phone rang throughout the room. He lazily opened his eyes setting the alarm off. Changmin had surprisingly got a good night's sleep, making him happy and recharged unlike some other mornings where he was the exact opposite.

He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. After thar he quickly changed his comfortable pyjamas to his school uniform.

"Changmin honey, breakfast is ready!" A woman's voice was heard from downstairs. "Coming mom!" simply replied Changmin.

He took his backpack and went downstairs, setting it in front of the door as he went to eat.

"Good morning sweetie," Changmins mother says giving him a kiss. "Good morning mom," Changmin says kissing her back, "Good morning dad." and gives a bright smile to his dad and sits down on the table. "Good morning son" responds his dad while drinking his coffee.

Changmin ate his breakfast and checked the time. He had 15 minutes to go out of the house and get to the bus stop. "I gotta go, bye," he quickly says to his parents. "Bye honey"

Changmin went to the front door to put on his shoes. He took his backpack, opening the door and heading to the bus stop.

Nearing his destination, Changmin saw a familiar face already there and another one that just arrived. "Hey hyungs!" Haknyeon greeted. The sudden voice made Chanhee jump. He looked in from of him, finding the owner of the said voice. As Chanhee was about to say that he was the only one there, someone grabbed his shoulders with a loud 'boo', making his heart beat rise even higher.

"You scared me, ass wipe!" Was what Chanhee said when Changmin appeared next to him and started laughing with Haknyeon.

The bus soon arrived with the boys getting on it and greeting the driver. Haknyeon went to sit all the to the back, so they could all sit together. Chanhee and Changmin followed the younger boy and sat next to him.

"Oh did you guys know that the monthly checkups start this week?" Haknyeon said grabbing a small bag of chips from his backpack. "I think they are starting with your guys' class first if I remember correctly." Haknyeon continued with his mouth full of chips.

"Hey! Changmin you can see if your neck has gotten any longer." jokes Chanhee. "I actually think it has" Changmin laughs and tries to measure his neck with his hand.

The bus arrived at one of its destinations, the boys getting off with Haknyeon being first.

"Sunwoooooooo!" shouts Haknyeon once seeing his best friend and giving him a big hug. The older boys once again followed the younger and greeted their friend. "Heyyy" Sunwoo says almost falling down. The older boys laugh at the younger ones.

"Good morning Sunwoo," Changmin and Chanhee say at the same time. "Good morning hyungs" greets Sunwoo back while still hugging Haknyeon who doesn't seem to be wanting to letting go.

"Shall we get inside or are you guys gonna be hugging until the bell rings? Changmin asks the two boys. Haknyeon lets go of Sunwoo with a cheeky smile. "Yes let's go, we don't want to be late from Mr.Parks class" responded Haknyeon with the smile still plastered on his face.

"They should just date already" Chanhee whispered to Changmin. "I know right, they are so cute." Changmin cooed at the two boys in front of them.

As Haknyeon and Sunwoo went to their lockers, saying they'll see each other at lunch later, Changmin and Chanhee do the same.

Getting all the books he needs, Changmin closed his locker and went to Chanhees locker. "Oh uh" Is all Chanhee says as he points behind Changmin when he arrived. He quickly turned around to see Eric running away from Hyunjoon. 'Another prank?' Changmin thinks when Eric goes behind him.

"HYUNG! HYUNJOON IS TRYING TO KILL ME" Eric screamed sarcastically, laughing. "I'm gonna get you back Eric, just wait." Hyunjoon says threateningly.

"Well hello to you too boys" Chanhee greets the two. "Hey hyung!" says Eric going to hug Chanhee "Good morning", simply answers Hyunjoon.

"Hey Hyunjoon how's your brother doing?" asks Chanhee. Before Hyunjoon could answer the older, the bell rang, signaling their first class of the day starting soon. "Let's catch up on lunchtime, yeah." Changmin says with Eric and Hyunjoon nodding and going to class. - - - - - - - - - -

Chanhee and Changmin enter their class and go to their assigned seats.

Before any conversation can be started with their classmates, the teacher comes in to begin the class.

While Changmin was getting ready to start writing notes, the speakers go off.

It's the schools nurse asking the first student of the day to come to the nurses office for their monthly check-up. The first student surprisingly happens to be Changmin himself.

Changmin looks at the teacher who dismisses him and tells him to get the notes from his classmates later. Changmin collects his stuff, bows to the teacher and goes to the nurses office.

Walking to the nurses office Changmin goes past Erics and Hyunjoons class. He sees Eric sitting beside Felix, both giggling at something. Hyunjoon, on the other hand, was actually paying attention to the class and writing down notes.

Changmin couldn't help but laugh at the fact that the two other will be asking Hyunjoon for his notes for sure.

Reaching the nurses office Changmin nocks on the door. "Come in." Changmin opens the door and greets the old lady.

"Good morning" Changmin quickly bows, sitting at the chair in front of their school doctors desk. "Good morning Changmin." The lady answers with a smile.

"So first things first I need your student ID so I can get your info on the computer." The doctor says looking at the boy. Changmin nods as he starts to look for his student ID from his bag.

Changmin looked through his backpack and pockets but nothing. He took everything out of his backpack to make sure he didn't miss it somewhere in there. He looks through his books and notebooks but no ID.

"Um... I think I left it at home? I don't know. I'm pretty sure I saw it in the little pocket of my bag yesterday." Changmin says while still trying to find his student ID.

"You must've left it at home, I guess. We can do your check up once you find it just come to my office when you have it." the nurse tells Changmin. "Yes, I'll try to find it as soon as possible." "Great." she smiles, "You can go back to class now."

Changmin bows to the nurse and goes out of her office.

He goes to his locker to see if his student ID is there but unfortunately nothing is there. He starts thinking of where he could've put it or dropped it but nothing popped into his mind at the moment. He decided to go look for it after school with the help of his friend maybe.