four

Lunch came in sooner than expected. Changmin walked out of his class and went straight to the cafeteria to meet up with his friends like promised.

Walking into the cafeteria Changmin noticed his friends at their usual spot.

Jacob and Woojin sitting across from each other having a conversation like actual human beings while Eric and Felix are doing the exact opposite. Jisung had his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder, Minho and per usual the two lovebirds were flirting. Chanhee is most likely complaining about his love life while Hyunjoon is laughing at him. The only ones who are actually eating are Haknyeon and Sunwoo.

Changmin went in line to get his lunch. He grabbed a sandwich and a juice box and went to his friends.

"Hello everyone" He greeted his friends. "Hi, how was your checkup?" Asks Jacob. "Did your neck get any longer?" Felix also asks. Eric cracks up at the question and fistbumps Felix, the two laughing. Changmin chuckles, "I actually didn't get the checkup today since i forgot my student ID at home... hopefully." Changmin answers.

"What do you mean by hopefully? Did you lose it?" Woojin, the oldest of them asks. "I hope not." Changmin answers Woojin, eyes widening slightly just thinking about having his ID lost. "You do know if you lose your student ID you have to pay like 5 dollars or something, right?" Jisung says out of nowhere. "Are you serious?" Chanhee exclaims. With that the boys start talking about how dumb it is to pay for a piece of paper that simply has your name on it.

-

'Yo Younghoon, gimme a pen." Jaehyun whispers so the teacher won't hear him. Younghoon rolled his eyes turning around to look at the his friend "When will you ever bring your own pens, huh?" Jaehyun just smiled as wide as he could, making Younghoon sigh. "Check my bag" Younghoon simply says, focusing his attention to the board. "Thank you bro" Jaehyun made a kissy face and dived into Younghoons bag searching for a pen.

As Jaehyun was looking for Younghoons pencil case, he spotted the ID he had found yesterday at the library. A smile crept on Jaehyuns face as well as an idea he knew Younghoon wouldn't approve of. Jaehyun quickly ripped a piece of paper from one of Younghoons notebooks and hoped his friend wouldn't notice it later. He found the pencil case, taking a pencil out and writing Younghoons number on it with a cute little message. He then folded the paper and shoved it into the black pouch behind the ID.

After Jaehyun put everything back to their places he turned around, having a mischievous smile on for the entire class. Younghoon noticed the smile but paid no mind to it as he continued taking his notes.

Their class soon ended and the two went to the cafeteria. The boys sat at their usual spot and waited for their friends to arrive.

Everyone came one by one except for one person. "Hey where's Kevin?" asks Juyeon as he looked around for a bit.

"Can I get a hooyah?!" It was Kevin. "HOAYAAAAH!" Chan screams in excitement. "Channie hyung is the only person I respect in this group" Kevin says and sits beside Chan and Sangyeon.

Everyone started having a conversations of their own and eating their lunch.

"Younghoon-ah, what are you gonna do about the student ID you found at the library?" Jaehyun asks. "Well I'm gonna go to the library again and study for tomorrows test and hopefully the owner will come searching for it." Younghoon replied. Hyunjae nods hoping his little plan would work.

Soon after school ended Younghoon found himself in the library just going through his notes. He was trying to concetrate but the thought of the cute boy showing up looking for his id had him on the edge for some reason. He kept looking around the library every once in awhile just to see if he could spot the boy coming in.

-

School ended for both Changmin and Chanhee. Changmin was going to search for his ID just in case it wasn't home. He didn't want to look for it alone so he asked Chanhee if he could help him out. "Sorry" Chanhee gave him a sad smile and continued "I have my night shift at the convenience store today." Changmin pouts "Well where am I supposed to start looking from?" Changmin asked feeling a little lost.

"Just go everywhere we went yesterday. Maybe you dropped it at the cafe or at the library." Chanhee adviced his friend. "Ugh, that sounds tiring." Changmin lets out a sigh.

"Good luck Q!" Chanhee cheers with Changmin's nickname. "Thanks, I'll need that. Bye now, see you tomorrow." waves Changmin and Chanhee does the same, "Bye!"

Changmin walked the same path they took yesterday with Chanhee. He was looking at the ground the whole time, in hopes of finding his missing student ID. Before he knew he was already in front of the cafe. He opened the door and saw Yuqi making someones order. He went in line to ask the girl if she has seen a student ID somewhere in here. The person in front of him got his order and walked to his seat.

"Oh hi, Changmin! What can I get you?", The younger girl asked with her cute smile. "Hey, Yuqi." Changmin smiled with his dimple showing, "Actually I'm here to ask if you've seen a student ID somewhere in here. I lost mine and I'm trying to find it.". "The only thing I've found today was someone's gloves and I put them in the missing basket but I didn't see any student ID's in it, sorry." Yuqi replies with a sad expression on her face. "Its okay, thank for the help." Changmin says, "I must've dropped in the library then.". "Good luck Q!", Yuqi says with a big smile, "Thanks Yuqi, have a nice day.", Changmin walks out of the cafe a sigh leaving his lips.

Changmin walked into the library and went straight to the old librarian who told him to be quite the other day. He bowed to her to show respect, "Excuse Mrs, has anyone found a student ID here in the library?.". "Mm no, I don't think so." the librarian shook her head. "Oh okay, thanks anyway", Changmin bowed once again. "Good luck in finding it." the lady said with a smile on her face. "Thank you." Changmin returned the smile and exited the library.

He decided to go home and look around his room. Hopefully, it would be there, Changmin wished.

He walked to the nearest bus stop and waited for his bus.

-

Younghoon's POV

Younghoon walked out of the library and went to the bus stop. He looked behind him to see a bus in the distance, it wasn't his bus so he wasn't going to rush. He saw a familiar looking boy though. He was waving at the bus stop.

Younghoon took the student ID out of his bag, checked the picture and the boy. He realized it was him so he started running. The boy was already on the bus when Younghoon arrived in front of it. He threw the card into the bus before the doors closed and said "Hey, this is yours!". Younghoon saw the shocked and confused expression on the boys face before the bus left. He was glad he got to return the student ID to its rightful owner, at the same time tho kinda sad. He really wanted to talk to the cute boy and get to know him.

Guess it wasn't meant to be.