ten

Changmin's POV

It was 12pm on a sunny saturday and Ji Changmin was a panicking mess. He was going to meet up with Younghoon for coffee in 4 hours and he was having a mental breakdown.

He had just gotten out of the shower, his hair still wet and his closet empty. He couldn't decided what to wear. In frustaration he let out a scream that scared his poor mom who was watching tv downstairs.

yeehaw gays

bbq

IM HAVING A CHRISIS
I CANT DECIDED WHAT TO WEAR

selcaKing

i knew you would have a crisis

thats why me and hyunjoon are coming over

bbq

OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS HURRY UP PLS IM DYING

hwallie

open the door in 5 hyung!

minhow

i dEmAnD pictures when yall are done

selca king

oh you knOw im gonna be taking pictures

bbq

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Changmin pressed send, the doorbell rang.

He let out another scream and ran downstairs to open the door for his friends.

"Changmin sweety, why are you so loud for?" his mother asks while trying to get the ringing sound in her ear to stop. "Sorry mom." Changmin gives him mom a smile that makes his dimple show.

"Oh hey boys" She greets Chanhee and Hyunjoon who are taking their shoes off at the door. "Hi Mrs. Ji!" they say with big smiles on their face.

Mrs. Ji returns the smile and tells the boys to have fun doing whatever it is they're going to doing.

The three boys go up the stairs to Changmins room. When Chanhee and Hyunjoon see the mess that is Changmins room they are really not that suprised.

Chanhee and Hyunjoon dive right into the pile of clothing on the floor, in search of something their friend can wear.

After some time of searching for a good outfit, the door opens up out of nowhere and a wild Haknyeon jumps into the pile of clothing screaming. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

The three boys who got tiny heart attacks, looked at the boy in the pile of clothes, "I came to cuddle Changmin hyung while you two try to find something for him to wear" Haknyeon stands up and goes to hug his hyung, "It's gonna go well hyung", he says with a cute smile on his face.

Changmin couldn't help but smile at the younger and hug him back. He loved his friends and all the little things they did for him. He couldn't ask for more, 'Well i guess i could ask for a boyfriend too' Changmin thought.

yeehaw gays

selcaKing

this is the best picture i could gethe won't stand up cause he's messing around with haknyeon

he won't stand up cause he's messing around with haknyeon

but basically he's wearing a basic hoodie and black jeans🙇🏼

☀🐮
wait haknyeons there

hwallie

sunwoo come get your boyfriend

☀ 🐮
omw!!

jejuuboii
😳

selcaKing
someone's blushing hard,,,,,

felix nabidae
*howls like a wolf*

ERRIIC
*joins the howling*

j.one
*JOINS TOO*

woobear
*smacks all three above*

seungminnie
JDJFJIDJWJDJSJS

woobear
*plus seungmin*

lino
not bad chanhee

felix nabidad
HYUNG THAT HURT

woobear
im not anywhere near you felix

felix nabidad
BUT I FELT IT

"You're all done Ji" the oldest among the four says. "Thanks guys i love you" Changmin says and goes to give big hugs to everyone.

"When's the date hyung?" "Right now! Get your ass up Haknyeon" the door to Changmins room opens up out of nowhere ones again revealing Sunwoo.

"Sunwoo!" Haknyeon jumps from his seat to hug the younger, "also love, we're staying until Changmin hyung kicks us out, so get your ass down here".

"Fist of all, cute and second, its not a date, im just taking him out as a thank you for finding my id."

Changmin got a loud 'mhm' as a return from his friends. Sighing in defeat he took out his phone to check the time, "Holy shit I have to be at the cafe in an hour. Everyone out"

The boys got up collecting their stuff and heading downstairs. Changmin followed them, biting his friends goodbye and joining his mother on the couch watching some drama before he actually has to go.

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE WOOOOP also sorry i put so much side ships especially sunhak I CANT HELP IT IM SO SOFT FOR SUNHAK UWU
jdjdjjd enjoyyyy reading this piece of garbage that probably makes no sense whatsoever lmaoo