nine

Younghoon's POV

Younghoon woke up bright and early before his alarm went off. He was happy that he didn't have to hear that annoying sound that wakes him up every morning.

Younghoon started getting ready for school. He went to the bathroom and changed into his uniform.

He headed downstairs to see his mom and dad already having breakfast. "Good morning!" Younghoon says with a smile on his face. "Good morning Younghoon" his dad greeted back.

"You seem happy." his mom said noticing the smile on his son's face.

Younghoon remembers last night when he texted Changmin until 4am. It was one of the best conversations he's ever had with someone.

"Just got a good night sleep" Younghoon responded trying to not make his blush visible.

Younghoon didn't exactly do a great job at hiding it. His mom noticed and looked over at his dad, who also noticed his sons' cheeks covered in a pinkish tone.

The parents gave each other a knowing smile and decided to tease their son another time.

Younghoon got a ride from his dad to school.

He entered the familiar building and went to search for his friends.

"Wassup ma man Younghoonnie!" Kevin said giving a back hug to his tall friend. "Hello lover boy" Younghoon responded in a mocking tone.

Kevin gave him a suspecting look. "Spill the tea Hoonie" Kevin demanded squinting his eyes. "What tea? I don't drink tea"

"Younghoon I swear to the goddess Beyonce herself if you don't spill the tea, you gon catch these hands boii"

'Kevin really spends a lot of time on stan Twitter' thought Younghoon. He decided to spill the tea for his friend before he caught his hands.

"A cute little birdy told me something interesting that I know you'd like~" Younghoon waited for a little and to no surprise, Kevin snapped, "GET TO THE POINT KIM YOUNGHOON!"

Younghoon bursts into laughter, making everyone turn around and stop whatever it was they were doing.

"Chanhee, your crush who you talk about nonstop also has a crush on you." Younghoon spilled the tea for Kevin but there seemed to be no response from younger.

"Why isn't Kevin screaming one of his stan twitter words? Younghoon what did you do?", Sangyeon appeared from the back with an amused face.

"I did nothing" Younghoon shrugged "I just told him that his crush is mutual". "Isn't that like a good thing...?" asks the oldest among the two other boys.

"Should I ask him out?" Kevin suddenly says. "What do you think dummy?" Sangyeon replies to his question.

"He usually comes to the cafe on Fridays, should I ask him today then?". "Yes" the two other boys say in unison.

"Okay okay I will,,, damn calm yo titties hyungs". "And~ his back"

"Who's back?", someone says from behind making sangyeon and younghoon turn around. "My as- ouch!", Changbin gets smacked in the head by Chan and Hyunjin cracks up, his giggle filling the whole hallway.

"No cursing in front of the baby", Chan says looking at Changbin and hugging the so-called baby Jeongin.

Jeongin sighed, "Hyung, I'm 17.". Chan faked a few tears "Aw our baby is getting older" and started making baby sounds and pinching Jeongins cheeks.

"IM TELLING YOU JUYEON CHICKEN BREASTS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR ANIME BOOBS"

"STOP SCREAMING THAT IN THE HALLWAY YOU ASSWIPE"

"I don't even wanna know why yall just put chicken breasts and anime boobs together in the same sentence" Kevin comments when the two remaining friends of their friend group reach them.

"Trust me you don't wanna know." Juyeon says, his eyes widening and shaking his head.

"Yeah okay, enough about chicken breasts and anime boobs, but Juyeon buddy, we will continue this discussion later. Right now I want to know about Younghoonies date tomorrow!!!" Hyunjae raises his eyebrows and nudges Younghoon.

"OMG YOU HAVE A DATE TOMORROW?"

"WHERE??"

"WITH WHO? DO WE KNOW THEM??"

"ARE THEY CUTE???"

"NAME PLEASE!!"

"GO HOONIE HYUNG!"

"Ayyy get some hyung!"

Everyone throws questions, wanting to know more about Younghoons date and the person he's going with.

Younghoon blushes at the comment Changbin made while he earns another smack to the head by Hyunjin this time.

"Everyone if you could kindly shut up and let Younghoon spill the tea for us like Kevin always says" Hyunjae earns a high five from a proud Kevin.

They all turn to look at Younghoon and wait for him to answer the questions they threw at him

"Um well, his name is Ji Changmin, he lost his student id and I returned it back and as a thank you, he offered to buy me coffee... andyesheiscute", Younghoon says the last part quickly and putting his hands together while his cheeks were covered in pink.

"CHANGMIN! I KNOW HIM OMG YOUNGHOON WE CAN DOUBLE DATE that's of course if I don't get rejected by the most beautiful person on this earth."

"I-its not like that" Younghoon stutters.

"Like what?" a clueless Juyeon asks.

"It's not a date, it's just a thank you for finding his id."Younghoon simply answers.

"Aha, yeah, okay, whatever you say Hoonie. It's not a date" Hyunjae says while his face says a whole other thing. Everyone else is also looking at him with the same expression on their face.

"I can't with you guys. I'm going to the bathroom, see you guys after class." Younghoon waves to his friends and heads to the bathroom.

He takes his phone out of his pocket and opening up his messages. He clicks the last conversation he had and types out a quick text.

Changminnie

Hey
We still up for the coffee tomorrow?

Hi
And yes we are
If you're still free

Ah i am no worries

Younghoon immediately got a reply back from the cute boy. A happy smile appearing on his face and tiny butterflies forming in his tummy that he just ignored, thinking it was nothing.

He put the phone back into his pocket and continued walking to his destination.

A/N:
im back from hiatus yayy???  lmao okay hope you enjoy this chapter!! imma publish the other chapters too and hopefully i'll be able to write some more (we have guests staying for a week and ugh omg i might die)

sihfiauegfvygaeuigfbuoWGFUHukdgtöouaehuaehfuaerhguhaeuirgbu

just felt like doing that,,,,,,mkay bye