nineteen

Changmin was sitting on his bed, about to get up and get ready to go out to the festival near the library with no other than Younghoon.

Just as he got up, a soft knock was heard on his door.

Before Changmin could open up the door himself, it swang open with a hyper Chanhee entering. "Listen to me you giraffe looking ass! Im going to do your make up, you liked it or not. GOT IT!?". Changmin froze for a second but soon got back to his senses and yelled back, "NO! You listen to me you chihuahua looking ass! Of course you can do my make up! GET IT!" Changmin said making sure to emphasize the 'you' at the beginning.

Chanhee was about to argue back but the words soon proseced into his mind and he started jumping up and down. "I didnt think this would've been this easy". The boys started laughing loudly at each other.

"Okay, so, I made your sister my spy and she overheard you talking to your future boyfriend Youngho-" Chanhee was trying to apply Changmin some eyeshadow but his hand got pushed away, "His not my boyfriend! Oh my god!", Changmin whined. "I said future boyfriend, idiot.", Chanhee stated emphasizing the third word for his friend to get it and to simply just mock him like he did to him earlier.

"Okay but he doesnt even like me like that", Younghoons said, sitting across Kevin and trying to waste some time before he and Changmin go to the festival. "Oh come on man! why are you bringing yourself down like that? I'm telling you, just go for it", Kevin was somehow trying to get Younghoon to grow a pair and ask Changmin out but the older was conviced that he shouldn't because the younger simply didn't reciprocate his feelings back.

Kevin sighed. He wanted to convince the older more but decided to give up and play with his phone.

A small 'ding' was heard from the device in the canadians hands. Kevin read the message he received and smiled to himself. "Why are you smiling like that?" he was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts by Younghoon. "Nothing, just got a message from Chanhee. He said he'll be here in five with Changmin."Kevin replied wiggling his eyebrows at the mention of the others crush.

Younghoon looked down at the table and smiled to himself. Kevin noticed and just shook his head at the older.

"Hey, we're here and we're queer!"

Some in the cafe turned to look at the owner of the words including Kevin and Younghoon. It was none other than Chanhee with a giggling Changmin beside him. While Kevin was laughing at his boyfriends silliness Younghoon was looking at Changmin, mouth slightly agape. Changmin was looking amazing.

"You're staring hyung" Kevin whispered loud enough for the older to hear. Younghoon tried to recollect himself not wanting to expose himself, not yet at least.

"He's drooling over you" Was the last thing Chanhee whispered to Changmin before sitting down next to Kevin, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. Changmin rolled his eyes trying to hide the small blush on his cheeks and following Chanhee to the table.

"Hey, where's my kiss?" Younghoon asked Changmin confidently with hopeful eyes. The younger turned to him, rolling his eyes once again trying to hide the blush that kept getting more visible by the minute. The couple sitting opposite of them let out a laugh making Changmin roll his eyes for the third time in the span of 2 minutes. Changmin shaked his head, letting a smile form on his face.

"What do you guys think of the art created by me on Changmins face?" Chanhee decided to continue teasing the younger out of all of them a little more. "I think it looks really nice" commented Kevin. They all turned to look at Younghoon who was staring at Changmins face. Kevin kicked his leg under the table, trying to save his friend from embarrassing himself further.

"Um, Y-Yeah, It looks nice. The blush really suits you, makes you look even more cuter." Younghoon said after getting caught staring by everyone.

Changmin was blushing even more at this point, 'Fuck. Chanhee didn't apply any blush. Shit. Is the blush that visible. Oh My God, I might die' Changmin though with a few internal screams.

"Thank you" Was all Changmin said. He noticed Chanhee smiling at him and kicked him under the table. The kick made Chanhees smug smile dissappear and turn into one in pain.

"Well, we should head to the festival and let you two love birds continue on with your date. Hm?" Younghoon said standing up. Changmin shot up from his seat, excitement written all over his face at the mention of the festival, "Yes! Let's go!".

Kevin looked at his boyfriend and then back at the two standing boys, "But I thought this was a double date" He said with a disappointing look. "Next time babe" Said Chanhee with the same smug face from earlier. Younghoon and Changmin laughed while walking towards the exit.

"Bye losers!"

A/N: helloooo this chapter is not read proofed lmao im too lazy to do that so excuse the typos and everything jdjsj

so i finally finished this chapter but this is only part one from two. i didn't want to write the second part too otherwise this would've been a verrryyy long chapter
also exciting things happen in the next chapter so i thought i'd let yall wait a little longer😌

oh i wanna say something before i leave
so im currently working on the minsung book and also im writing this seungjin oneshot
here's the summary if anyones interested

as little kids hyunjin makes a promise to seungmin, saying he'll take him out on a date once they've 'grown up'. hyunjin however moves away but seungmin never forgets the promise. a few years later someone approaches seungmin with a bouqet of flowers.

jejd okay bye now uwu enjoyyyy