3. >HELP<

Mari and Angelo stepped out the door, closing it behind them. Mari then grabbed his hand. "stay alert, in this part of town... People walk around like they own the buildings. If they try to mug you... Knock the hell out of them!" That was Mari's fathers saying. He said that when they first moved to their estate. "Are you okay?" Angelo asked Mari, "of course I am... Are you?" Angelo then nodded. "Who of your friends are we choosing to bother today?" Mari just smiled.

Joshua walked into the kitchen. He pulled the bread from the cupboard and grabbed a knife, putting them onto the table. He opened the fridge and picked the margarine up. He sighed.

~flash back~

Joshua held his dads hand and laughed. His mother grabbed the bread and jam. "Yummy!" Joshua screamed. This morning, they were having breakfast together. "come on big guy!" Joshua's father picked him up and put him on the chair. They ate breakfast as a family. His father was back from a work trip. Before the titans came...

~fin~

"Bastards!" He yelled. "Stupid titans!" He slammed his fists onto the table. There was then a knock on the door. "Joven! You home!?" He grinned and calmed down. He knew exactly who it was. He walked over and opened the door, Mari then jumped into his arms. "Happy birthday, sis!" She smiled. "Hey lil bro!" Joshua said to Angelo. "Sup man!" he then hugged him. "Come in"

They all nested on the couch. "I'm soo sorry about your mom..." Mari said out of the blue. Joven looked at the photo that was hanging over the table and sighed. "And for you... Your dad is a great man, and I think he will protect us from anything. He is a hero, and I'm sure... He will come back, in one piece." She nervously laughed, and things got more awkward be the second.

"So... What do you guys need help with?" Angelo and Mari looked at each other. "Well..."