5. >CANVAS<

(just saying before writing this chapter I watched Crazy Rich Asians. That's why we have the names Astrid and Alistair. Viola)

(Alistair and Astrid are Davids twin British cousins that now live with David and his parents. Astrid and Alistair are thirteen. They both have brown hair and brown eyes. Alistair is 165 cm tall and Astrid is 160 cm. Alistair is usually calm and collected, while Astrid on the other hand has a short temper).

David bit his lip. "You cant be serious!" Astrid said. "Yeah, you can't be serious!" Alistair agreed. David continued biting his lip while turning back to the wall. "well, I am." Alistair stoked his Jawline while trying to see things from David's point of view. There was a moment of silence before Astrid stomped her foot on the ground, drawing the two boys attention to her. "THE PHOTOGRAPH IS REVOLTING!" She  yelled turning and stomping out. The two boys looked at each other in confusion. "Alistair?" David asked. "Well... Its not pretty..." Alistair said, shrugging at him.

"Who even is that? On the canvas?" Alistair asked. "Someone called... Emma chamberlain..." David said. "Ew..." "Okay... Rude!" David snarled, rolling his eyes. "Well you could've chosen a better photo!" Alistair sassed. "Apparently she... Nevermind. It's not that bad Ali- I mean its... All about the 'Wow" Alistair tilted his head to the side, looking at the different angles of the canvas. "Nope" David furrowed his eyebrows together in both anger and confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked slightly loosing his patience. "Nope, I don't see any 'Wow'. All I see is... Mental illness..." Alistair said touching his hair up. David rolled his eyes and scratched his nose. "if you keep rolling your eyes they will literally roll out your head..." Alistair pointed out.

Ok, you must be confused how this is relevant (Or not). Well, Currently the two are discussing a photo'd Canvas, that has none other than Emma Chamberlain on it (Slayy). Obviously Astrid found a disliking towards the photo, and had a little tantrum. Astrid really only likes paintings anyway. These two young gentlemen are currently exiting the room. How David found this (absurd) photo of Emma, currently remains in the dark.

- EatUrFarkinMeat