4. >WHEELBARROW<

The three made their way down town. "Are you sure you know who these people are?" Angelo asked Joven, who just walked silent and nodded. "Cool..." He said to himself. They finally arrived at the door and Joshua sighed. "WES! OPEN UP!" He yelled thumping the side of his fist onto the door. Yelling was heard from inside of the house so Mari grabbed his hand and lowered it down. "You get the door you dip shit!" "I always get the door! Why don't you?!" Some load groaning was then heard. The door the opened and a buff rugged boy stood at the door way. "Hey Joshie-man" Wes said bro-hugging Joven. "Hey, who are you guys?" Wes asked. "This is Mari and Angelo, my friends. This is Wesley Johnson. He's my other friend" Wes flicked his eyebrows up. "Nice to meet you guys. Do you guys want to come in? Mikasa e su... What ever. Follow" Wes said turning around and walking further into the house.

Courtney sat on her bed, twiddling with her fingers. "Courtney Miller! Get your butt down here!" Her mother called. She sighed and got up. She knew exactly what she was getting called for. She didn't do the dishes. Or the laundry. Or tidy the living room. Or actually bother to do any chores. She opened her door and walked down the hallway. She could see her younger brother standing in his door way, "Oooh! Your getting in trouble!" He called. "shut it!" She spat back, continuing to walk to the kitchen, where her mother was nested. In no time she was facing her mother, getting scolded.

"You need to start helping around here! Your father is gone and you do nothing!" "You have three other kids here! Why don't you tell them to do stuff?" She asked with sass while frowning. Her mother put her left hand onto her waist and started tapping her right foot on the ground, raising her eyebrow and licking her teeth. Courtney knew what that meant. Her mother was pissed. She could tell because of the intensity of the tapping foot. Her mother looked away, so Courtney followed her mothers eyes to the dirty laundry. They both trailed back to each others eyes. Her mother raised both her eyebrows, continuing with the tapping foot. Courtney groaned and stomped over to the dirty laundry with a slouched back. Courtney fiddled with her skirt and put the clothes into the bucket. She looked at her mother, who running the water for the dishes. Courtney sighed, picking up the basket and opening the door. "See you soon"

[THE SUNNY DISTRICT]

Noah sat on the chair, helplessly listening to his father yell. "BOY! ARE YOU LISTENING!?" His father yelled. "Yes!" He said with sass I his voice. "DON'T YOU USE ATTITUDE WITH ME BOY!" He yelled once more. The reason why he was yelling, wasn't because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but it was because he was trying to get his son to do some chores. But as Noah always said, "I am far too important to be getting my hands dirty; Frieda is just sitting there! Get her to do something!"

Frieda, Noah's cousin from The Richmond District. Terrible girl. Age fifteen, with a little too much attitude. She didn't like eating, and her face always had the same look, messy red hair curtaining over her forehead, one eyebrow (Usually the left) had been raised, scary eyes, and her lips always... Well... Looked sad, always curved down in the motion where,they looked sad and angry. Very talented.

"NOAH GROSSMAN! IF YOU DO NOT DO AS TOLD! THEN... I'LL... I'LL... I'LL SEND YOU TO THE MILITARY!" He yelled walking out and slamming the door. Noahs eyes widened. Shook at what his father just said. The words echoed in his head, so much he couldn't even head Frieda laughing at him. "You lo-" she got cut off by the Bells chiming. "Mother is back, she would never let this happen" he thought to himself. "She'll be on my side!" He reassured himself. "I hope..."

[THE COUNTRY DISTRICT]

Olivia, Damien and Shayne wheeled the hay bales to the fields. "Olivia, you can drop your wheel barrel off here 'cause you look like your having a hard time" shayne informed her, Olivia then nodded, leaving an awkward silence. "Do 'ya think 'ma old man will be 'comin back?" Olivia asked breaking it. Shayne shrugged, "I have hope for him, and our mama's" Olivia sighed. "Same ol' thing keeps repeating itself. First my grandpops, then my grandmas, now my dad, I swear, my mama is nex-" "freeze" Shayne said quietly staring ahead of them, putting his arms in front of them. Olivia and damien both slowly looked up. Olivia felt her body freeze up. She was about to scream but Shayne covered her mouth and pulled her back. She tried hitting his hand off but his grasp was far too strong. "G-Get o-o-off m-me!" She struggled to say, tears gathering in her eyes.

Damien looked to his side and saw the axe, with his breathing growing heavier, he looked back at Olivia, who Shayne was trying to contain. His eyes then traveled back to the axe. He swallowed his saliva and walked over to it. "Damien DON'T!" Shayne aggressively whispered. Cautiously looking ahead them, each time he bent down. soon his hands were touching the handle of the tool. He was about to run foward but he was pushed to the ground. "Shayne no!" He struggled to say. The blonde ripped the axe out of his hands and looked around. He saw a tree stump and aimed the axe up. Taking a couple breaths, he threw it and it slammed into the wood. Sighing a sigh of relief, but also worry, he helped his friends up, "We need to go warn someone!" Shayne said. "What a-about the w-wheelbarrows?" Olivia scared. "Well get them later, but for now, we run!" At that, he turned and started running. "H-HEY!" She cried following him. "WAIT UP!" Damien yelled running after them.

The giant, that was settled in front of the trio, looked to be a two meter one. Black hair, pale skin and scratches on its arms. Much like the titans, the giants do not have genetals. Thankfully.

RUNNING FROM GIANTS (EatUrFarkinMeat)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें