o

"hyung?"

yoongi blinks before flopping down on the table. "what do you want, jungkook."

"why is hyung staring blankly at the ceiling and smiling at himself while touching his lips?" jungkook tilts his head to the side, his fingers touching his chin.

yoongi rolled his eyes, putting his hood over him. "i'm not. you're just imagining things,"

jungkook giggles slightly, poking his head. "maybe hyung perhaps fell in love with someone?"

yoongi sat up immediately, pointing at the younger. "i don't and don't you dare say anything to the members or i'll cut down your allowance and let seokjin know that you and taehyung have been sneaking into the game room and played video games till morning."

jungkook's eyes widen, his eyes teary. "no!! hyung, that's no fair! you said you'll keep it a secret." he huffs out, folding his arms.

yoongi simply shrugs back, "a mans gotta do what he's gotta go to survive in this society. hurry along now," yoongi gestures towards the door.

"shoo,"

jungkook pouts, "whatever lil meow meow!" before dashing out of the room, slamming the door shut.

"lil meow meow?" yoongi repeats, seemingly disturbed by the sudden nickname the younger just created for him.

though it'll be adorable if she said it though.

his eyes widen.

what did i just?

-

"please help me." yoongi looks at namjoon with big eyes, who's currently busy reading

he slips a bookmark in before closing it, "yes?"

"i think.. i fell in love,"

namjoon coughs, "you? fall in love? who's the lucky girl? wow, i never thought a day like this would come. i thought you had dedicated yourself in loving your bed and music? why the sudden change,"

yoongi's shoulders slumps down, his hands burying his face. "it's my childhood friend. when we were younger, these feelings weren't present at all. but now.. i can't seem to find any way to look at her as not beautiful. even the way she burps is beautiful now,"

namjoon laughs at the poor boy's distress. he would never have imagined a day where the boy who spits fire, min yoongi, to break down and be troubled over something such as love; which he had always found troublesome and a waste of time and energy.

the older simply smiles. "and you need my help how?"

yoongi looks up, confused at his reply. "i- just."

"love isn't something you can control, yoongi. it's something that's completely random and you can't help who and what you fall in love with." namjoon says.

"it's only a matter of you wanting to actually take a step towards it or not."