u

"hello, welcome to everland!" the receptionist glance at their hands before clapping hers together. "ah, i see. i see. so the both of you are a couple, no worries, from this week onwards till the next, we have a promotion for international lover's day! the entrance fee is a kiss on the lips," she winks, nudging yoongi's arms.

his face flushed a bright pink as he shakes his head frantically. "n-no we're not together!" he says, a little too defensive.

but the lady just grins in return. "don't need to be so embarrassed, young lad." she points her chin towards yun hee. "you can't possibly keep the lady waiting, now can you?"

yoongi turn towards her, biting his lips, his eyes darts to hers. self-consciously, her fingers wiped the corners of her mouth in case of any drool.

he leans towards her before giving a quick peck on the lips. his entire face was bright red, his hands still not letting go of hers.

"t-t-there! if you'll excuse us," yoongi says with a clear of his throat before walking towards the entrance.

"so that's why my brother wanted to come here with his girlfriend.." his jaw dropped open as he scanned the amusement park.

to his horror, it wasn't only the entrance that required a lovey dovey moment. the entire amusement park was filled with intimate lovers, matching couple tees and-

"A HOTEL?!" his eyes widens before hurrying to cover it his opened mouth.

yun hee snorts out, letting go of his hands to clutch onto her stomach. "oh god, why are you so surprised? we won't even enter the hotel together,"

his eyebrows raised up, as if realising what he did then was ridiculous as he clears his throat yet again.

"i-i-i just find it indecent," he looks away. "... who knows what will my brother do with his girlfriend if they actually came here." he muttered softly to himself, hoping she won't hear it.

"well!" she pats him on the back hard. "let's just enjoy the rest of the day, shall we?"

"do you want to maybe.." he scratches his neck awkwardly, a habit he would always do whenever he was nervous. "pretend to be lovers for a day?"

yun hee furrow her brows, her heart threatening to escape her chest. to say something like that so easily and with a face like that. how could one possibly say no?

"i- am uh," she stutters. "i'm fine with whatever, it's cool." she tried to maintain her calmness but the awkward short silence hanging in the air after she said that doesn't seem to be doing any good.

"welcome, welcome! we have the next candidate!"

yoongi jumped up, turning towards the man who said that. he was in an overly cheesy bright neon pink suit and had a thick pair of sunglasses, he looked like he jumped straight out from a comedy skit.

"what?" yoongi says.

"this lovely teenage couple here will now head on stage as the final candidate for our gameshow!" the man spoke into the microphone, his voice blaring through the speakers.

the crowd cheer on, hurrying us to head on to the stage so that the game could begin. the other participants look relatively irritated at how long it was taking as well.

the corner of yun here's mouth turned upwards, she was excited. she had always saw gameshows like this on the television whenever she was a little kid and had always wanted to at least do it once with the person she loves.

and it's finally coming true.

"come on, let's go." she smiled brightly, yoongi reluctantly being dragged up to stage along with her.

he hated being the center of attention, it scares him the most that everyone's eyes were on him and that the moment he makes a mistake, everyone would be there to see it.

but seeing her smile threw away all those thoughts instantly.