Meeting the Guild

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        (A random song I like)

Y/n POV
I was flying above the clouds, watching the humans do their thing like, buying something from a merchant or... Yeah I don't know what humans do. You may be wondering why I say humans Instead of people. Well I was born a dragon, I had a special gift, I was able to turn into a human. The only reason why I'm not in my human from is because I love the wind brush against my scales, its so relaxing and calm. I landed outside of the city in a forest as I was thinking about something important. 
*Hmm what should I eat for lunch?*
I was about to leave until a familiar sent caught my nose... Igneel? *No that's impossible. I thought he died. One way to find out* I flew into the air, pass the clouds as I watch a pink haired human drag a blond women away as the royal knights chase after them. I also saw a blue cat fly besides them. *How is that cat flying? That's strange... But then again I am a dragon in a magic world* I follow them as I make sure I stick to the clouds so they won't see me.

~Time Skip~

Its been a hour and I saw them enter a city. They kept running until the stopped in front of a building. I could tell its a guild as I could feel the magical presence from within. I landed nearby as I switch into my human form. I walked up to the guild and entered... *This is fairytail?* In front of me was people fighting each other, but the thing is, their all having fun. I could already tell that this is the best guild. I even saw that pink haired fellow fight a dark haired person. I walk towards the bar as I hid most of my magical presence making sure no one would be suspicious of me.

???-"Hello there! Are you new here?" I look in front of me as I saw a cheerful person.

Y/n-"Yes my name is Y/n L/n, and I would like to join the guild"

???-"Of course. Every one here is welcomed. Oh where are my manners. My name is Mirajane but please, call Mira" She said smiling. She went behind the bar and grabbed a stamp and walked over to me.

Mira-"Where would you like it?"

Y/n-"I want it F/c and on my right forearm please" I bring out my right arm as she placed the stamp on my forearm and lifted it up as the fairytail symbol appears on my arm in a F/c color. I smile as this begins a new adventure.

(I hope you guys like it and I would like it if you told me your feedback on the story. Where do you guys want me to start off with?

-Phantom lord arc

-The beginning of the story

Or

-Tenrou island Arc

Vote on which we start off with. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!!!)