Battle Against Dragons Part 1

(I'm not dead! You should know because I made two books named 'Villain to Hero' Its a Bnha fanfic. The other one is a Fairytail Fanfic called 'The True Dragon King'. You should check them out right now... Well not right now, right now cause your reading this. If you don't want to then that's fine. I'll just sit in a corner and cry. ANYWAYS! Sorry for the short chapter. As always, I hope you enjoy)

Third Person View

"We need to find a way to get the dragons out of here" Makarov said simply as he paced around the room.  Makarov looks at Y/n and thought of a plan. "How about we let Y/n take them on?" He questioned. "That's not a bad idea, but Master, How will he take on 67 dragons on his own?" Erza asked. "We have the Dragon slayer's help" Makarov said simply. "I will help you out just this once Humans" Y/n said bored. "I will help as well" Came a new voice. Everyone looked at the destroyed door way and saw Y/n. Much older and tall. He wore a black cloak and there was a badge on his cloak. The badge was the wizard saint symbol.
"The names Y/n. I am from the future" F-Y/n said calmly. Everyone stared at F-Y/n in shock.
"How are you here?!" Natsu yelled out breaking the silence. "You were stuck in Edolas" He continued. "I was... But if you want answers, you have to find the dragon that destroyed Magnolia, then you will know"
F-Y/n said Simply "Anyways, are we going to stand here all day or are we going to kick some dragon ass!" F-Y/n yelled out as he put a fist in the air.

"YEAH!" Yelled out everyone except D-Y/n and Night who was still sitting on top of D-Y/n's head.
"Time to get off young one" D-Y/n said to Night. "Okay!" She said as she hopped off his head. D-Y/n got up and flew straight into the air as he was the first one to engaged the enemy. Everyone watched as D-Y/n was kicking some dragons ass. He was quite powerful as he already took down 5 dragons by himself. "Come on. D-Y/n can't take on 65 dragons by himself, he has limits to you know" F-Y/n said as he ran towards the fight. Everyone nods as they charge into battle.