Short #2

Third Person View

"I'm hungry... can we get some food?" Dexter asked Maynard. 

Its been a couple of days since they defeated the demon and they got a crap ton of jewels, the problem was... They spent it all on food.

"We just ate not even 2 minutes ago" Maynard explained 

"Yeah fatty" Bishop responded

"Plus, I need to speak to someone in Magnolia" Added Maynard

"Is it your girlfriend?" Teased Dexter only for him to get electrocuted by Maynard

"If you must know... its an old friend of mine" Maynard said.

"But didn't Magnolia get destroyed by a Dragon?" Bishop 

"Yeah it did... I doubt that your friend survived" Dexter said as he got up.

"I'm sure he survived" Maynard said simply.

"Oh! So its a guy. I never knew you swing that way" Dexter teased only for him to get shocked by Maynard again.

 ~Time Skip~

Maynard, Dexter and Bishop were in front of a destroyed house in the middle of Magnolia. 

"Yep... He's dead" Maynard Explained.

"Yeah no shit... We see that" Dexter said simply.

"Squashed like a bug!!!" Bishop yelled out as he flew around the house.

"What were you going to ask him?" Dexter asked.

"I needed to ask him for another job. Like the one we did with the demon..." Maynard explained. "Oh shit! Hide" Maynard hid behind a dumpster and Dexter hid behind a burnt tree that was near.

Then a couple of people went by. 

"Natsu you idiot! You nearly destroyed the Mayor's building!" A blond girl yelled out.

"At least we completed the job" Natsu said.

"Yeah but you destroyed they're statue of the Mayor" Lucy added.

They quickly left the area.

"Why were we hiding from them?" Asked Dexter.

"You idiot... We're wanted by the magic council" Maynard explained.

"Why?" Dexter asked once more.

"It's because you destroyed multiple houses in Crocus" Bishop said as he flew above Dexter's head.

"It was an accident... they shouldn't be in my way when there's a sale for steaks" Defended Dexter.

"You fat ass..." Maynard said.

"Whatever... It was the good steak also, lets get out of here then" Dexter said.

"Sounds like a plan" Maynard left with Dexter and Bishop following behind him.