Short Story

Third POV

In the land of Fiore, lays a large hole located in Mt. Ebott. Legends says that anyone who climbs Mt. Ebott will disappears never to be seen again. No one dares to climb Mt. Ebott but... two kids are currently climbing the mountain. They are either brave or really, really stupid. 

One was a girl while the other was a boy. They're names are Y/n and Wendy Marvell.  They were siblings. Wendy was holding a white stuffed cat as she was also holding Y/n's hand.

Y/n had a navy colored scarf around his neck and wore a white hoodie. 

Wendy: Is this really a good idea big brother?

Y/n: Of coarse this is! All those stories you hear from the orphanage are just lies made to scare us

That's right. Wendy and Y/n are both orphans, they do not remember they're parents at all and was raised by a kind woman named Grandeeney who ran the orphanage.

Wendy: I don't think this is a good idea. We should go home...

Y/n: None sense! We are brave adventurers! We vanquish bad people with our magic!

Wendy: But... We don't have magic and we're just kids

Y/n: ...Nonetheless, we are climbing this mountain and showing those old folks that this legend is fake! 

Wendy: Alright... but when we go home, you are giving me and Carla a piggy back ride home!

Y/n: *Sigh* Fair enough

They finally made it on top of the mountain and walked around.

Y/n: See!? Nothing her- AHH!

Wendy: WAHH!

Y/n tripped and fell into a hole. Wendy was holding Y/n's hand as this happened so she also fell down.

Y/n grabbed Wendy and hold her close to him as he intends to use himself as a cushion to make sure Wendy is safe from the fall.

(I just want to let everyone know that I am making the final chapter for 'The Dragon Fairy'. It's taking me awhile so I decided to make a short story for all of ya'll.)

(Till next time.)

(CHEERS!)