The End Part 3

Third Person View

BOOOM

The airship that Fairytail occupied explodes as it now nose dives towards the ground.

Carla: Hold Wendy!

 Wendy was picked up by Carla and was safely put down onto the ground while the other dragon slayers did the same. The rest wasn't so lucky as the airship crashes into the ground afar from their location.

Natsu: We need to go and save them!

Natsu yelled worryingly. 

Wendy: He's right... we need to go, I hope they're alright 

Wendy said worried, Gajeel nods silently. 

Natsu: Let's go happy!

Happy: AYE!  

Happy hops onto Natsu's back and summoned his wings. Happy flew upwards but was stopped when Gajeel grabbed Happy.

Natsu: What are you doing Gajeel!

Gajeel: Listen Natsu! We can't fly up there!

Wendy: Why not Gajeel?

Gajeel: Its because of -

He was cut off a large group of fire minions flew over them 

Gajeel: ...them

Natsu: Well we need to check if they're okay!

Gajeel: And I agree but if you have a better plan to deal with those things... we have to walk 

Gajeel lets go of happy as he starts walking towards the crash site with Panther Lily, Wendy and Carla following. Natsu and Happy lag behind. 

All of a sudden, Y/n burst through a three story building in front of them. He turned his head towards the group and roared. Y/n charges at the group as Natsu and Gajeel got into a fighting pose in front of Wendy.

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!!!

Gajeel: IRON DRAGON"S ROAR!!!

Y/n ate Natsu's attack and roared at Gajeel's attack to cancel it. Y/n tail whipped them away and a flew upwards with Wendy and Carla in his claws.

Wendy: AHH HELP US!!!

Natsu: WENDY!

Natsu tries to fly after them was knocked down by fire minions who quickly surrounds Natsu and Gajeel.

Wendy POV

I was scared, I was so high into the air and the dragon knocked out Carla so I couldn't escape. I closed my eyes and hope someone could come and save me. I then felt something on my feet, I open my eyes and looked down to see I was back on the ground. I looked around and saw Carla unconscious beside me. The dragon landed in front of me, I grabbed Carla and tried to run away but the dragon blocked my way with its tail.

???: You can't run away from me human

Wendy: What do you want from me?!

I asked him as I hold onto Carla. The dragon laughed.

???: I don't want anything from you but... Y/n does

Wendy: Y/n? Where is he?

???: Right in front of you

Wendy: Wh-What? Your a dragon and Y/n is a human

I backed away a bit, I saw an opening to escape but I was curious so I stayed.

Y/n: Not true, he was a dragon that transformed into a human like this!

The dragon glowed and was transformed into a human, I gasped in shock as I see Y/n standing there.

Wendy: S-so it is true... Then why are you doing this! Why are you hurting everyone!

I feel tears running down my face. I hear Y/n chuckle.

Wendy: W-what's so *Sniff*  funny?

Y/n: Its funny because you think i'm doing this on my own accord... on my own will

Wendy: Your not? 

Y/n: No! God no! I don't enjoy fighting my friends... 

Y/n looks behind him to see the city of Crocus on fire, in the distance you can see the Blue Pegasus airship up in the air as fire minions surround it. 

Y/n looks at me.

Y/n: Or family

Wendy: Then what's happening? 

Y/n walks up to me and used his scarf to wipe the tears off my face. I smiles at me.

Y/n: A demon...

Wendy: A demon? 

I questioned. He looks back at Crocus.

Y/n: There's a demon that's controlling me... it hurts just talking to you, it hurts trying to stay in control... Wendy, I don't want to hurt you, I want you to be far way from here

Wendy: But I ca-

Y/n: Sorry

Wendy: Sorry for wh-

I got hit in the head and fell unconscious onto the ground.

Y/n POV

Y/n: I'm sorry Wendy...

Carla: Who's the demon?

I look behind me and saw Carla looking at me.

Y/n: A demon named Seilah. She has the power to take control of people. Carla... Please take Wendy far from here

Carla: Of course 

Wings came out of her back and she picked up Wendy and flew away. I watch in sadness, I then feel sleepy, I realized my time is up so I closed my eyes and felt my body move on its own.

Third Person View

Y/n glowed once more and now he was a dragon again. He roared and flew back into the air and charged at the unsuspecting airship.

However, the conversation was being heard by a couple of eavesdroppers. It was heard by none other than Dexter Dragneel,  Maynard Logia and Bishop. They were hiding behind a bush during the conversation between Wendy and Y/n.

Dexter: Hey Maynard

Maynard: What?

Dexter: I say we should join them and fight

Bishop: You want to be a hero? 

Dexter: What no! Maybe...

Maynard: No Dexter... this isn't our fight. Let's get out of here

Dexter: Come on... Please

Maynard: ...No

Maynard leaves the bush and walks away, with Bishop following.

Although Dexter was just standing there looking at the burning City. He was wondering if he should just run down there and fight... 

(That's it for now! Stay tuned for the next chapter and do you want Dexter, Maynard and Bishop join the fight. That's up to you readers! 

BYE!!!)